but I just saw this video on youtube. Anyone else think this whole thing is stupid? What does he think other youtube people can do? Block their videos? His little speech at the end is classic.
He's an obvious troll and he's doing it well.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
He's an obvious troll and he's doing it well.

I suppose. I'm just not used to hearing them speak
I've deliberatly been avoiding the Anonymous threads, but now I'm interested, but completely ignorant. Can someone link me something that will explain everything?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
My god. If the US government saw Anonymous as such a threat, they'd put them all in prison. Really, who is afraid of anonymous?

Nobody. And if they are, they need to take their man card/brave card taken from them.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
My god. If the US government saw Anonymous as such a threat, they'd put them all in prison. Really, who is afraid of anonymous?

Nobody. And if they are, they need to take their man card/brave card taken from them.

yeah. at the most it'll end up with 4chan shut down...

@that oen guy

just search youtube for anonymous. you'll find out stuff
Hey, as of right now, I am starting a thing against anonymous. Who wants to join me? If this is against the rules, then PM me, and I'll edit this to nothing.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I don't know. I find it entertaining. Plus i'd rather them not spam my phone haha
And how are they going to find out my number? If they do, then it really doesn't matter.

Quote by cjblack532
Hey, as of right now, I am starting a thing against anonymous. Who wants to join me? If this is against the rules, then PM me, and I'll edit this to nothing.

You can, but don't do it on UG. You guys don't need anymore ripped testicle sacks and mantrains on UG and I don't feel like cleaning that up again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I was really just kidding. I really don't mind a whole bunch of people thinking they're cool by acting like internet terrorists. I just like to leave them alone.

Quote by Nelsean
You can, but don't do it on UG. You guys don't need anymore ripped testicle sacks and mantrains on UG and I don't feel like cleaning that up again.

I'd gladly help.

Nah, you could do it yourself.

Heh. That's why I said I was kidding. Nothing excites, scares, bothers, or angers me about a group of people overly obsessed with anime and trying to be Anarchists. Srsly.

Quote by JC13
Obvious troll is obvious.. Also cjblack532, your plans will accomplish nothing... Raiding it is like pissing in an ocean of piss, nobody will actually know someone is trying to piss off the /b/rethren.

ya its hard to know if someone is even making an attempt at raiding anonymous or if they are a clever troll. i haven't really posted on UG in a while but i have to say something in a thread about Anonymous :P habeeb it

FearTheEDit: were you guys raided recently? last time i saw a raid here was the first legion one like two years ago, since then I've been.... over there.
Last edited by FearTheD at Feb 19, 2008,
Shhhhh! If the people on 4chan figure out that someone knows they exist, they'll get all spastic on you and they'll send you mean pictures and declare internet Jihad on you!

I'm gonna tell you this straight up. The less you deal with 4chan, the better.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Pure concentrated delinquency.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?