okay so i just got an english assignment and practically what i have to do is choose a song and write a short story about it and the what its about eg. child abuse

any song ideas?

im horrible at starting stories, help?

if this is in the wrong place just tell me and i'll delete it
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
If it's child abuse you're looking for go for Tool's Prison Sex.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
If you could do more then one, I'd say the mamason trilogy by Pearl jam ( Alive, Once, Footsepts ) boys father died, mother rapes him, he kills people, gets put to death

Other then that, What its like by Everlast, basicall about hardships in life, and how people don't understand what its like to be those people we are always looking down on for being 'beneath us'
call me Shelby

The Charlie Daniels Band-The Devil Went Down to Gorgia

Practically writes itself
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
most iron maiden songs have fairly obvious stories behind them. Eg: Rime of the ancient Mariner or seventh son of a seventh son (whole album).
Quote by Bloodsick
most iron maiden songs have fairly obvious stories behind them. Eg: Rime of the ancient Mariner or seventh son of a seventh son (whole album).

Theres an idea! Do the Trooper and just blatantly plagiarize 'Charge of the light brigade'.
"Lounge Act"- Nirvana
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by NorfIrIon
If it's child abuse you're looking for go for Tool's Prison Sex.

Family Tree by Megadeth is better, because it explores the concept of child abuse, incest, and what the child is told will happen if they ever speak of it, which, from an inexperienced point of view, seems to be much harder to deal with than the physical act.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
ooh

Ride the Lightning- Metallica
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Lola - The Kinks

Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan

Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix

Maxwell's Silver Hammer - The Beatles
Orgasm Through Torture - Cannibal Corpse.

Srsly.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY