Topic is pretty much it, im goin on a trip at the end of the year, i know somewhat where im going (no where 'bad') But for those that have done it is it a bad idea to go with people that you know? getting sick of each other etc, or is it just better to go alone and maybe run into/meet new people on your way?

Im thinkin of goin alone, just so i can do what i want and if i decide to stay i can etc. Thoughts? people who've done it? Some advice would be aprecciated
ifind going aloneit nice sometime s but when you nd up in a fu*kd up place with no mates it s scarey as hell, my brother got chased buyvsome guy in new york for like 20 mins not nice
if its safe and you know the place pretty well, alone is more fun in my oppinion, but if you go somewhere that might be dangerous it'd be recommended to take people, you shouldnt get too sick of them unless its over a very large amount of time and they dont hold youre best interests
I breathe air.
If you are going to do easy climbs and stay in mellow areas, go alone. You generally want to go with people though, if you plan to do harder stuff.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by rancidryan
ifind going aloneit nice sometime s but when you nd up in a fu*kd up place with no mates it s scarey as hell, my brother got chased buyvsome guy in new york for like 20 mins not nice

Your Brother was in Borat?!
Bring a buddy
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Bring a friend, you wont really get sick of them and if you do you can always go your own way for a week and meet up in another place. If you go alone its not as fun and you have no one to watch your back.
Take a friend.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

If you were British, you'd be killed INDEFINITELY, that is, presuming you stay in Aus
But yeah, take a friend or something.
Go for it..I live in Europe and I'm going backing all across it in the next few months..But i would suggest buying a stun gun..
Go with someone, much nicer and if you got really sick of each other you could just split half way through
Warwick Jazzman
Hartke 1415 140Watt
Boss Overdrive
if you travel alone, you'll meet more people, have crazier experiences. the downside is that there'll probably be a few bad days where you don't meet anyone etc etc.