for some reason over the past few months, i havent been parcticing as much as i used to. i used to practice about 1 hour-1 and half hours a day but now im only doing about half an hour.

i dont really feel that i want to go and play anymore it almost feels like a chore now i want to get back into the routine i had before. ive tried learning new songs but that doesnt help. i think it might have something to do with my guitar teacher because al he does is teach me how to play the songs i want properly and i dont feel im improving either....

help please!
If you don't feel like playing then don't.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
Same here , i used to practice at least 4 hr a day but now im lucky to do 3 dunno why bu i just aint as motivated any more . if anyone has any ways to help me get motivated PLEEEAAASE share!!!
Hi there
The best way to be motivated is if you take a month of not playing guitar. If you miss it then go back it, if you still don't miss it then take longer until you have the desire.
It Works
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Thats a good one. Just let go completley for at least a day or two. Maybe a week.

Otherwise have a go at a totally different style to the one(s) you usually play.
^I completely agree, this works and has re-motivated me. Put away your guitar, don't look at it, also don't listen to any of your favorite music for a week. I did this because I was on holiday and when I got back from holiday I didn't put my guitar down for 3 days solid, then started practiceing more often.
i tryed a different tuing (open c) and, it was so damn fun. not that i had trouble being motivated b4, but this sparked my interest. also, learning a song you listen to alot, or a riff that sounds fun.
yep ive tried getting away from my guitar and not playing it for a week but when i went back to it i still practiced for half an hour before getting bored