A song I wrote about me and my ex girlfriend after we broke up. Crit for crit. Enjoy!

I’m running from an enemy I can’t even see, fear, pain and anger still reside within the walls of me. Asking over and over why you messed things up, giving in eventually with realisation that our time was up. Now it’s over I sit and I stare, the walls have faded to gray, with the feelings we’ve had to share.

You and me, me and you, they said we stuck together like we were made out of superglue. The equal opposites with the same difference, never giving the opponents side a single listen. One was wrong and one was right, arguments that went on all through the night.

You wrote a song and I called it a story, you still sang it aloud and told the tale of how we came to be. I called it something beautiful, exactly what we had, something all couples dream of but most never have. I guess the time has come to admit what I truthfully already know, it wasn't just you and it takes two to tango.

There was a time all you had to do was smile, and forget the inch I’d have been running the extra mile. It was the best day of my life when I saw your face, how can such wonders turn into such disgrace. You had the looks, the style and the personality but also a distorted and twisted sense on what was reality.

My phone rang the other day and I thought it was you, I left it on the hook and didn’t know what to do. I want you back in my arms again so bad, but I can’t just ignore you stamping over everything that we had. Maybe someday things will change and it will all be perfect again, but me and you will be a world apart like always until then.

You wrote a song and I called it a story, you still sang it aloud and told the tale of how we came to be. I called it something beautiful exactly what we had, something couples dream of but most never have. I guess the time has come to admit what I truthfully already know, it wasn't just you and it takes two to tango.

You can’t take it back
You’re way too late
You gave me the sack
It was your last mistake

You wrote a song and I called it a story, you still sang it aloud and told the tale of how we came to be. I called it something beautiful exactly what we had, something couples dream of but most never have. I guess the time has come to admit what I truthfully already know, it wasn't just you and it takes two to tango.

Copyrighted. Dan Freeman. All Rights Reserved. ©
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
Last edited by Driveshaft Dan at Feb 19, 2008,