Page 1 of 2
who agrees with me?? there all fat slobs who have nothing better to do than sing r&b and think they're better than everyone else! whos with me?
yes generalise 300 million people into a single stereotype.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
First I wanted to report this, but then I wanted to see where this was heading. Now I'm just confused. I mean, it's obviously reportable but I really want to see the replies
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JB2500
this should be interesting...

Indeed.... *Pulls up a seat*
Gear!

Guitars:
Dean Hardtail Select
Dean ML Platinum,
Tanglewood Odyssey Acoustic.

Amps:
Peavey Classic 30

Other Stuff I Use:
Boss ME-50
Blackstar HT-Distx

http://www.last.fm/user/TomWales/
Quote by akaDan
Hows your mother?

my mother's fine, she's been ill recently and got signed off for a month but she's well enough to go back to work now so it's all good.

she got so bored towards the end that she started baking randomly. She made me cakes. It was awesome.

thanks for asking.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But by saying America sucks, you imply that you think you're better than them... so I guess that makes you the most egocentrical guy in the world.

i dont think im better than them but but you have to admit theres better people than them in this world.
YEAH!

**** you America!!!

.....*shrugs*
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by Lemoninfluence
my mother's fine, she's been ill recently and got signed off for a month but she's well enough to go back to work now so it's all good.

she got so bored towards the end that she started baking randomly. She made me cakes. It was awesome.

thanks for asking.

Glad to hear it. Enjoy your cakes.
Is anyone else reminded of the Nintendo Fanboy Ctrl+Alt+Del?

Have you ever even been to the States?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by freaksofnature
i dont think im better than them but but you have to admit theres better people than them in this world.

You obviously think you're better enough than them to say they suck.

But who is "them" exactly?

Is it the 300 million+ people who live in an area the size of many many MANY United Kingdoms, with rather large social and cultural variances from the east to the west coast?

Or are they a feeble attempt at stereotyping?
well i live in europe and want to go one day to america.it's pretty cool. just becouse u dont like r n' b or george w. bush dosend mean america sucks o.O
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But by saying America sucks, you imply that you think you're better than them... so I guess that makes you the most egocentrical guy in the world.

ie. an American
fail troll is fail

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by freaksofnature

Where?
We're all as bad as each other. I blame McDonalds. In fact, I change my mind. I blame the pigeons!
Quote by Homeless Kev
Where?
We're all as bad as each other. I blame McDonalds. In fact, I change my mind. I blame the pigeons!

Whoah, whoah, whoah, let's not say things we'll regret here.
Quote by Bendybaws
ie. an American

Pff. Says the Scot. What has your country done lately?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Kensai
Whoah, whoah, whoah, let's not say things we'll regret here.

no he's right, it's the pigeons. They've done nothing but ruin the country. They come here and take our jobs and then just don't contribute to society as a whole.

oh wait that's illegal immigrants. my bad.

the pigeons suck too though, ****ting everywhere and doingnothing productive... assholes.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm gonna make it a goal to kick at least one pigeon a week, remind them that they should no longer be getting a free ride in this country.

I tried that years ago but they always flew away before I could get them but recently I noticed that they've been getting cocky. They don't fly away anymore, they just walk around you if go anywhere near them.

The time to strike is now.

Quote by element4433
WaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT. Wait.

You mean the pidgeons are the ones ****ting on all my stuff!? All this time I thought it was the immigrants!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Lemoninfluence
no he's right, it's the pigeons. They've done nothing but ruin the country. They come here and take our jobs and then just don't contribute to society as a whole.

the pigeons suck too though, ****ting everywhere and doingnothing productive... assholes.

There's THOUSANDS of the little bastards! (pigeons)
They stink, half of them have got a leg missing, you cant eat a pastie without them wanting some.
Instead of culling them every year, they should just be wiped out!
u live in america... r u a fat slob, i know im not. i dont think im beter than every one do you? thats putting a million ppl in one generalization. americas obies cuz were huge country and so many differ sweet, addicting foods like drive thru.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Taken our taxes for their tuition fees

Tuition fees = scotch?

UNITEDIT STATES:

Quote by KewlChristian
u live in america... r u a fat slob, i know im not. i dont think im beter than every one do you? thats putting a million ppl in one generalization. americas obies cuz were huge country and so many differ sweet, addicting foods like drive thru.

The spelling sucks, but the point is valid. Except for that nonsense about fast foods; I don't know what he was on about.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Tuition fees = scotch?

Did I miss something?
Whats all this talk about scotch? I was talking about pigeons!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
lol...this is why i like the pit...

banned,double banned,and after you are back,

you get banned more...

probably forever...
Quote by HaKattack
Tuition fees = scotch?

UNITEDIT STATES:

The spelling sucks, but the point is valid. Except for that nonsense about fast foods; I don't know what he was on about.

Tuition Fees=Degree=job with big fat paypacket

And it's Whiskey retard
Page 1 of 2