Guys...

Any guys here who've had long hair for ages? and then had it cut?

I've had mine for 5 years and decided its time to go.

Aint got a clue how its gonna be stlyed etc...aint thought about that.
I had 3-5 inches of hair, until yesterday.

My old man said get it cut, or get out of the house.

So I got it cut.
You'll see how long mine is in my profile pic

My band is going to **** etc so decided the change would be good
yeah, i got in ****, my mom made me cut it, i was pissed. it was like a foot and a bit. i grew it out again tho :p still long.
you should shave ur head, then regrow it.
Well, you look pretty cool with long hair, you ar eone of the people who can pull it off
Manchester United
I let my hair go pretty long, then over a week ago I cut it short. It's that time of year were I'll need to look smarter for job interviews. Plus, I can feel the breeze on a sunny day.
Quote by Shabalaba
Well, you look pretty cool with long hair, you ar eone of the people who can pull it off

Thanks.

My 2 current bands are coming to an end and want to do something more modern, and feel like the change
I'm dreading the day when I'll have to cut my hair (I know the time will come), fortunately my bosses don't mind my long hair at the mo but if I was going for another interview I'd prob have to cut it. But go for it if ya really fancy it bud
I had hair that was down to my waist, I'd just split with this girl who thought she was the bees knees and said to me 'If you get your hair cut, I won't go out with you again until it's grown back.' So I went to my mates house (who owned a set of clippers) and DEMANDED that he shave my head, right down to the wood, just to make a point. He thought I'd lost my mind and decided I needed to calm down, so several beers and a few chemical toys later, I fell asleep.
When I woke up the next morning, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and saw myself in the mirror, he'd shaved it off when I was unconcious, but left me a ponytail (known as a gengis) to remind me of how long it used to be.
I was gutted, shocked, then intrigued, then I decided I liked it, then I left his house and went and got the gengis bleached and dyed electric blue.

I grew it back eventualy, then decided I preffered the gengis and had it shaved again.
Later, after my daughter was born, I cut off the gengis and now I just keep it shaved.
I've had long hair for a few years now, when I do get it cut - it gets cut no shorter than shoulder length.

However this Summer I'm contemplating shaving it off... :/

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Can't say I've had my hair really long, I've had the skater type hair for about 8 years now, I would def miss it if I cut it . But if I needed to cut it to get a specific job or something, I would get it cut right away. I would say savor the flavor if you know what I mean.
yeah, i've been there.

theres nothing better than the shock on everyones faces when they see you with short hair and go "Hey, whats up------WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

it really takes 'em for a spin
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by TheShubes
yeah, i've been there.

theres nothing better than the shock on everyones faces when they see you with short hair and go "Hey, whats up------WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

it really takes 'em for a spin

I'm looking forward to walking into my office next week and shocking everyone!!!
Having long hair in the UK (I don't mean that crappy semi curly shoulder length public school hair that lots of people have) as a male is probably hard to deal with, what with the judgemental idiots around.

Edit - TS you have great hair.
I've had mine for 4 Years. And I'm not cutting it, that's for sure.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Quote by fexnah
I've had mine for 4 Years. And I'm not cutting it, that's for sure.

You smelly hobo.
Quote by Jackolas
Having long hair in the UK (I don't mean that crappy semi curly shoulder length public school hair that lots of people have) as a male is probably hard to deal with, what with the judgemental idiots around.

Edit - TS you have great hair.

Heh. I was walking through Nottingham City Centre at night once, Friday night too. As I cross the road, this drunk guy comes upto me with a bottle in his hand. I can forget about seeing home again tonight ... , I tell myself - fully expecting to be bottled in. He put his arms around me and sang a song about being the best looking female he'd seen all night...

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

I had long hair half way down my back. from about 14-19, After I got it cut my head felt alot colder and lighter for ages.

I wouldn't go back to long hair, it's too hard to take care of.
Quote by fob12
You smelly hobo.

Why, thank you.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Quote by freedoms_stain
I had long hair half way down my back. from about 14-19, After I got it cut my head felt alot colder and lighter for ages.

I wouldn't go back to long hair, it's too hard to take care of.

I am sick of washing it and waiting for it to dry, dont like using hair dryer.

Also this might sound strange, having my hair tied up for work just gives me endless headaches.
Quote by fexnah
Why, thank you.
That's what most of the population sees you as. It has nothing to do with the fact that hair grows, it's a part of us and we like it. No. The thing is, if you have long hair, your dirty rotten scum who sleeps under a bridge.
I have had my hair about as long as yours several times. I just shave it all off and then grow it back usually.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I cut it off about 6 months ago, it was down to my bellybutton. Real native indian like.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
I cut it off about 6 months ago, it was down to my bellybutton. Real native indian like.

Any regrets?
i had mine cut 3 days ago... *sniff* it went down to the bottom of my shoulders..

n now i look EXACTLY like Sylar from Heroes. -.-

you get used to it after a couple o' days though..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
i had mine cut 3 days ago... *sniff* it went down to the bottom of my shoulders..

n now i look EXACTLY like Sylar from Heroes. -.-

you get used to it after a couple o' days though..

yeah , im pretty sure i will

Headbanging will feel strange with no hair