If You're A Fan Of THe Mighty Quo.Then Surely You Must Be A Fan Of 'SPIDER'The Hard Drinkin',Hard Rockin',Boogie Band From Liverpool.IF You're Not,Or Haven't Heard Of Them,Then You Will Have, By The End Of My Ramble.I 'Gripweed 'Is Very Excited!!! I Have Just Found Out On 'THE SPIDER ARCHIVE'(google it),That They Have Reissued There Old Vinyl On To CD Through Kreschendo Records.I Haven't Heard 'SPIDER'For About 20 Years,Excited Yet!!If Not,Then Check Out'You Tube-SPIDER Rock Tonight'An Get Yer Air Guitar Out.There Are About Six Tracks On 'You Tube'Check Them All.It's Good Kick Ass Stuff.Let Me Know What You Think.Is This Truely An 'EIGHT LEGGED BEAST',Or Just A Creepy Crawly Let Me Know Your Reviews..Gripweed
Quote by Gripweed
If You're A Fan Of THe Mighty Quo.Then Surely You Must Be A Fan Of 'SPIDER'The Hard Drinkin',Hard Rockin',Boogie Band From Liverpool.IF You're Not,Or Haven't Heard Of Them,Then You Will Have, By The End Of My Ramble.I 'Gripweed 'Is Very Excited!!! I Have Just Found Out On 'THE SPIDER ARCHIVE'(google it),That They Have Reissued There Old Vinyl On To CD Through Kreschendo Records.I Haven't Heard 'SPIDER'For About 20 Years,Excited Yet!!If Not,Then Check Out'You Tube-SPIDER Rock Tonight'An Get Yer Air Guitar Out.There Are About Six Tracks On 'You Tube'Check Them All.It's Good Kick Ass Stuff.Let Me Know What You Think.Is This Truely An 'EIGHT LEGGED BEAST',Or Just A Creepy Crawly Let Me Know Your Reviews..Gripweed

Don't Miss This Link
If You Don't Check SPIDER Out Then Your Depriving Your Self Of Some Good Rock'n'Roll
Why Do You Guys Always Talk Bubbles,To Me!!!Give Me a Straight Fukin Answer.Ave A Look At SPIDER,Or Not,I Aint ****in Bovverd!!ASS Holes
Turn your caps lock off, makes it impossible to read properly and take seriously.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic