I desperately need a tube-amp for under 375$. Now. For gigging.

I play lotsa Joe Sat, a little Metallica, mainly classic rock and some blues.
marshall Valvestate 100W

EDIT:
i gigged with it a few times and it's great... it's a combo.. but it suits me fine.. i dont need to put it above 5 (1-10) when practicing
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
What exactly are you looking for? A combo? How many speakers?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
probably an epi valve jr or one of those new blackhearts for your price range.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by uldhppi
That Pignose might do the trick.

It's the cheapest tube amp I can find anywhere for that wattage. I've heard good reviews about it from everywhere I've managed to look, unfortunately haven't used it myself to give you my own personal viewpoints.

According to most of the information I could find about it, should be able to do most of what the TS wants, aside from metal, which he would need a pedal for.

At 40watts, should be plenty loud for any gigging situation with a band.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
The way the TS stated things, I assumed that he wouldn't be able to save up more than his initial $375 and needed it ASAP.

Otherwise, I second the idea of saving a bit more and going with a Peavey Valveking.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Find a peavey classic 30 used, thats an awesome amp, but will need high output humbuckers to come close to metallica. On ebay they go for 350-450 used. Your going to be hard pressed to find a decent amp at all in that price range without going used. The VK is not bad for the money, save up for that or look into used gear.