Okay, so I've seen a Jeep truck similar tot he one shown below for sale. I think it looks nice, and the price is right ($1700 or so). Every time I show the photo to a female friend of mine, she says it's "cute." Every time. That one word. Every self-respecting man of the Pit knows you can't drive a cute vehicle. So, my question. Do I buy it and use it to pick up girls, buy it and throw a bunch of manly accessories on, or just leave it alone because it's too feminine.

Wait, when it comes down to it, this car is not feminine. Manual transmission. :P
Hey if she says its cute atleast she likes it, right?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Run over an old lady. Nail gun her to your bonnet. Then ask them if they think it's still "cute"
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
manly accessories will make it better. You need rally lights and side pipe exhausts then it will be super manly

PSN ID: ArranP
for a jeep, it is kind of Twee... Maybe that's a problem you might wanna consider rectifying. If you try 'manning' it up, there is the risk of it just looking Gay, although thats' only something idiots run into. A bigger rail on the front, different paint-job, and throw some crap on the back (boxes N' things) should be a good start
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
That motor vehicle is rather adorable.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
it needs to be crushed into a little cube
hug your local pug dealer!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Can't get blood on it. I'm thinking of restoring and showing it, seeing as only 27000 were made in 5 years of production. It's a CJ8 Scrambler. Interesting piece of machinery if nothing else, if you ask me.

It just needs a paint job, and maybe a roll cage on the back to add some "muscle".
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
And a V8.

And a turret. You could make that thing a replicated Warthog.
I don't see anything wrong with it, any jeep is pretty far from looking like a sissy vehicle.

And girls thinking your car is "cute" isn't a bad thing.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
aww, it is kinda cute. its little cab all perched in the middle, bless ^.^

i wouldn't want one myself, though. buy a car because it's a good drive or because you like it, not because someone else thinks it is or isn't "cute".
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
aww, it is kinda cute. its little cab all perched in the middle, bless ^.^

i wouldn't want one myself, though. buy a car because it's a good drive or because you like it, not because someone else thinks it is or isn't "cute".

+1

Also, if you want to make it look a bit cooler, just paint it a solid black color, and it will look absolutely awesome, and it's not mega expensive, although it's not cheap.
Alright, I decided I'm going to keep it as stock as possible, and stay the hell away from the tacky "Scrambler" and "Jeep" stickers. Maybe paint it a different color, but I sort of like the red. Makes it stand out, to an extent. More than the beige and grey you see everywhere today. And put new bumpers and a brush guard on it. It'll be a work in progress for a long time, but in the end it will be worth it.