I have a Black (ebony) Epiphone Les Paul Standard ('04 model) in great condition with an Epiphone Hard Shell Case. I'm parting it out cause i'm GASing for another guitar and getting another LP later won't be hard to come by.....cause I'll know i'll want another sometime lol . Nice action....looks and plays great. $325 shipped with case INSURED!!!

And I have a Roland Cube 60 with 2 Yamaha pedals that turn on/off either the Channel Select, the Effects, or the Delay/Reverb. Make an offer! Once again INSURED shipping.

Edit: Put up some better pics
Last edited by McFadden at Feb 19, 2008,
Is that $325 for all of it? If so, I'll take it.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
$325 for the guitar and case shipped. The amp is seperate, and I don't have a set price for it yet. Make some offers, I'll get rid of it for cheap....but not cheap cheap lol
is the roland cube still available?
JK
Fender Squire Jason Ellis Showmaster
Edirol UA-25,
Zoom 707, GFX-5, Boss CS-3*
Dunlop picks 0.6mm
D'addario 0.10
Carlsbro Nutone 250W*

WTB: Laney VC30/Marshall DSL401/Roland Cube 60(UK)

*FS (PM offers)
Do you still have the LP? Can I get some pics the links you posted are dead.
Would you be willing to trade the LP for a 60th anniversary strat with a lace hot gold in the bridge?
I have a very nice SG that I'd be interested in trading for. PM me if it's still available.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
bump!

still selling the roland cube?
Fender Squire Jason Ellis Showmaster
Edirol UA-25,
Zoom 707, GFX-5, Boss CS-3*
Dunlop picks 0.6mm
D'addario 0.10
Carlsbro Nutone 250W*

WTB: Laney VC30/Marshall DSL401/Roland Cube 60(UK)

*FS (PM offers)