Page 1 of 5
'Ive been told ive been attracted through my life. But iv never really had a girlfriend.

Did i divide by 0 or something?
attractive physically doesn't mean you're attractive in other ways.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by revisited77
'Ive been told ive been attracted through my life. But iv never really had a girlfriend.

Chances are you're a jerk.
Not up for me to decide. I don't think im butt ugly, but I don't think im hot either so, yeah.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by esther_mouse
attractive physically doesn't mean you're attractive in other ways.

the gravitational force is always attractive
Quote by revisited77

For some reason I found that hilarious.

Anyway, I'm weird. Some days I find myself absolutely repulsive and other days I think I'm beautiful. It's strange.
My boyfriend says he thinks I'm really hot, so I guess I am not ugly.
Quote by TranquilNight
Maybe you don't have a girlfriend because of your spelling?

or maybe its becausei downed 2mg of xanax and am already 1/2 way through a bottle of smirnoff.
I'm naturally a pale git, so no, I'd categorise myself as pretty damn fugly.

It's my Scottish heritage that's to blame, really. I try to make up for it with personality, but it just doesn't work.

^ Edit: Wtf.
Smirnoff? Urgh...have some taste! Xanax isn't that great either. Gimme SSRIs any day!
Quote by smb
Smirnoff? Urgh...have some taste! Xanax isn't that great either. Gimme SSRIs any day!

Grey Goose or absolut is where its at.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by TranquilNight
Maybe you don't have a girlfriend because of your spelling?

yeh.. or oyu oculd be asexual
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Being pale doesn't mean you're not attractive. I am really pale and I get told that I'm cute all the time. I am 19 and everyone thinks I'm 16 or so, so its hard to get a girlf that isn't too young for me. I guess that means I'm attracive, but its only to little emo girls, .
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Last edited by FFFDFEFRFKFFF at Feb 19, 2008,
I wouldn't say I am, no.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Who told you that you're attractive? Was it your mom? If so, it might have been because of pity.
Maybe, even if you are attractive, you have never asked a girl out and never gave girls a chance to talk to you about yourself.
Chisled square jawline, rugged stubble, deep dark blue eyes, short dirty blonde hair, yeah i'd say i'm pretty much smoking hot(yes strong ego, yes serious)

the fact that i'm a metalhead but look like i could be a model in a gucci or prada advert make me even more awesome

god im so awesome
Quote by revisited77
or maybe its becausei downed 2mg of xanax and am already 1/2 way through a bottle of smirnoff.

Doubt it. Because right now you'd be experiencing motor difficulties, somnolence, hypoventilation and hypotension. You can't type with those problems.
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
Being pale doesn't mean you're not attractive. I am really pale and I get told that I'm cute all the time. I am 19 and everyone thinks I'm 16 or so, so its hard to get a girlf that isn't too young for me.

Cute =/= Sexy.

I get told i'm cute, in the way that a little puppy with cancer is cute.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Doubt it. Because right now you'd be experiencing motor difficulties, somnolence, hypoventilation and hypotension. You can't type with those problems.

Whoa, this man knows his stuff.
What the hell? That's the funniest signature ever TranqilNight. By the way, I found the absolute fastest way to eat. I don't have the time to explain it though.
dude, What the hell. Nobody will mess with a photo of you. Let me be the voice of the public when i say that i'm ENTIRELY APATHETIC towards you and your situation. Especially if you haven't got the guts to post a picture of yourself.
hahahahahaha hmmmmmmm. /Nah cause if people know me on this sie theyll find out my drug use in the drug thread and then im ****ed.
I think that no one is attractive unless there naked eating chocolate
- Dr.Martin Luther King jr.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Well i wouldn't post a picture of myself. That's not good for the ego . Apperently i look like i could be a direct relative of either Jeff Buckly, John Cusack, or Conan O'Brian. I know i'm a freak.
Page 1 of 5