thanks

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
you can try taking it out to dinner and a movie.

lol, i cant help you
lol .. call fender.. or squier... or mail them.. whatever
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
well does anyone know at what dates the serial no. was on the neck plate?
here's some pics if they will help:

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
Is it just me or did anyone think that you were taking your bass on a romantic encounter?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
haha nah its not mine
but i might buy it off ebay cheap
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
That is a 1996 Squier Bass. YN: Y = Yako (Taiwan), N = Nineties (1990s), the first number following the serial number prefix is the year.

Yes, wikipedia is a wonderful tool...
Quote by kranoscorp
Is it just me or did anyone think that you were taking your bass on a romantic encounter?

i found it misleading too XD
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Quote by kranoscorp

+1
I would put it in my sig, but it's already too long. =[
Last edited by -Collapse- at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by kranoscorp

i thought the same
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by kranoscorp

Actually I thought that this thread along with " What do you find attractive in a bass?" were a pretty funny pairing to hit the forum at the same time.
Quitr frankly I would only be concerned with the date if it was an original Jap Squier.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by John Swift
Quitr frankly I would only be concerned with the date if it was an original Jap Squier.

Dude, I'm gonna have to disagree with that statement. Some people just want to know a bit more about their instrument. I'd love to know when mine was made.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Dude, I'm gonna have to disagree with that statement. Some people just want to know a bit more about their instrument. I'd love to know when mine was made.

It will surely tell you where it's made on the instrument, to be of any type of desireability it would have to be from the orignals that were made in Japan, after that it was wherever they could get them made cheapest anywhere in the far east; even the Japanese can no longer compete price wise.
As I said the Japanese models were highly desirable because of the build quality; some even said as good as the US models, my son had the 57 Squier Strat it was an excellent piece of gear.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn