Hello all.

Yesterday I got an American Fender Deluxe at GC for 800... however the action on the E and A strings (bottom) are horrible-- it sounds like a machine reverbirating. How would I go about adjusting this? Is it a complicated procedure?

Thanks.
ud hav to adjust the truss rod, here a link to a rlly good description of how to do so:

http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/trussadjust.htm

also on that site there is a part about adjusting ur bridge, which could also have an effect if u have a gibson hardtail style bridge (like on a les paul) cuz i know i had to lower mine once because the action was to high for soloing on higher frets
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
no dont adjust the truss rod.

using a tiny allen wrench, lower the two pegs on the front face of each saddle, to raise that string.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Feb 19, 2008,
lol that works to^^^
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?