(All 'use search bar' people are banned because my case is completely different )

Okay. My 360 keeps messing up since i got COD4. Currently it is in the horizontal position, and what i noticed is that it scratches the game discsor just makes itself unable to read them.

But it is a bit wierder than that...
- COD4 - messed up so badly by it (some maps unplayable, occasionally hangs with the disc unreadable screen)

- FIFA08 - not scratched but the disc makes a clogging sound then comes up with the disc unreadable screen (so i stopped playing it)

- Assassin's creed - similar but has only clogged once since COD4.
- Halo 3 - No 'clogs' yet.

So to me it seems the newer games are more of a victim (or it might just be coincidence but my friend's COD4 has done the same thing).

I rang support up and they said they needed a specific problem. Now explaining this here was hard enough so imagine trying to put this down to one thing. Knowing nothing about computers/360's i was hoping someone who has had a similar problem or knows the cause may be able to identify it here.

Disc 'laser' is something i've heard people say... ????

Yeah so basically - what is the cause?
+ fastest way to get it to be fixed (collected from microsoft/send away/call them/email...etc).

Thanks again pit!!!
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Your 360 is tipped? If it's tipped, then place it on flat ground

Or try taking your disk(s) to gamestation and having them buffed up maybe?
Its on its side on a level surface. And its the 360 which scratches them :-S.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
i guess its first generation...

yer there's nothin you can do really, cause when they first came out they were plagued with problems such as this one, they were mostly sent back.
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
im afraid that ur games are permantly messed up, but, move ur 360 in the horizontal position, is should stop the scratching
Put it in the Horizontal Position, but take the game out before you do, and then try it out, if your getting a scratch you should send it in.
from what i've heard it is quite the hassle to get it sent away, but if maybe you'll have to? i tipped mine vertical and it hasn't frozen or done anything since.
^