My name is Greg Dunham, 14 years old, I play guitar, bass, and sing. i am looking for a band around northern WI. i live in Bayfield county near ashland county. i can probably find some mode of transportation if its not too far.

My musical influences are mostly hardcore and metal/rock. I like stuff like Eighteen Visions and Bleeding Through. I am staright edge, i dont drink, do drugs, etc... i dont believe in violence and i love to play guitars, as well as sing. but im better doing one or the other. i can write lyrics and songs in tabs, if i really wanted to, in sheet music as well.

My Styles:

Vocals: I can sing/scream/growl really well but i do need practice. i sing mostly harder rock or hardcore music. I have a vocal style mainly influenced by Keith Barney (Throwdown/Never Enough/xRAINx), and James Hart (Eighteen Visions/Solo), as Well as Charlie Simpson (Fightstar).

Guitar: I prefer Drop B Tuning with lots of chords and palm muted chords. Hardcore to rock. i like small solos with hammer-ons. i like to play in sync with other people as well.

Bass: I like fast paced, repetitive music. Hardcore, Drop B, and palm muted chords again. I am influenced by MickDeth's (Eighteen Visions/XclearX{as guitar}) Bass style the most as well as others.

I, unfortunately Do not own a bass guitar but use them at lots of friends houses. i am looking to actually play with people and not for an online band. i would prefer being playing co-lead guitar or rhythm w/ singing, or just plain singing. i prefer hardcore and scream/growling.

Private Message me if you are in the area and can play with me. i can't play drums very well and would like to find a five-piece line-up if possible

PM if interested.

-Greg
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

u like repetitive music and to play in sync? gg

sry, couldnt resist it
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Seriously, 14 years old and being straight edge is stupid. No 14 year old should drink or do drugs anyway, let alone choose to not drink/use.
you seem pretty seriously........if only i lived near you............
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by plakkert
Seriously, 14 years old and being straight edge is stupid. No 14 year old should drink or do drugs anyway, let alone choose to not drink/use.

yet they do anyway besides i dont want to mess up my life and its also the view of alot of my heroes so yeah....

and yeah i am serious about this.
no one i know around has the same taste so yeah.
and i only like repetitive bass. i like it when the guitars move around alot.
by in sync i mean twin lead guitars. sorry if that wasnt clear.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.