Few questions about this thingie

-Would it be worth the costs
-Isn't it too hard to use?
-Would it also work through a FX loop input (I don't like plugging in my guitar into things except for my amp)
-Would it still be worth the money if I'd only buy it because I can't find proper distortion effects?

And also, can anyone give me other suggestions about good distortions, since my opinion about the Boss Metal Zone could be said in one word

CRAP
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
youd might like more if you got a the POD xt live. Ive got a POD 2.0, then returned it because i needed to be able to switch settings while playing.
Well my amp has great sounds for things like punk and stuff, but when I really get into metal, it's not good enough

And I think most distortions are too bright, I'm in search for a heavier one...
Quote by woodsballplayer
youd might like more if you got a the POD xt live. Ive got a POD 2.0, then returned it because i needed to be able to switch settings while playing.

Yes thats a good point, foot pedals are the way to go.
Quote by Death-Reaper
Well my amp has great sounds for things like punk and stuff, but when I really get into metal, it's not good enough

And I think most distortions are too bright, I'm in search for a heavier one...

So lots of distortion yeah? Well i own a Boss MT2 pedal, its awesome for heavy distorition and its a very versatille distortion.
As I play stuff like Muse, RHCP, Foo Fighters and some Metal stuff too and its excells at this sorta stuff.
Quote by Fight The Foo!
So lots of distortion yeah? Well i own a Boss MT2 pedal, its awesome for heavy distorition and its a very versatille distortion.
As I play stuff like Muse, RHCP, Foo Fighters and some Metal stuff too and its excells at this sorta stuff.

Already said I don't like the MT2