hey guys, this might sound odd.. I traded a fully functional Peavey Tracer with seymour duncans and Floyd Rose for a Kit guitar...

I never built a kit guitar before. I think this is a warwick, but I don't know. It's really nicely constructed.

It's an Ibanez clone and very thin and light. that's what is so cool about this, it's only 3/4" thick. lol!

I had this guitar for awhile, and kind of lost interest in building it. But who knows, I might throw it together.

I have a bunch of large photos, not 56k happy... so I'll post the link where you can see this.. maybe someone here has more information about this guitar.

All help is appreciated.
http://www.gear-monkey.com/forum/index.php?topic=247.0

tell me what you think, thanks!
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
It's cool but I don't get why you traded a fully working guitar for something that it seems you didn't really have an interest in. If you traded what sounds like a good guitar (I don't know anything about Peavey guitars) for this, why don't you at least complete it?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
The barebone was in on trade. I got some pedals and stuff too. The Peavey wasn't really getting played like it should and the guy who I traded it to desperately needed a fully functional tremolo guitar....

So I had to help out a fellow musician. I'm sure he got the better end of the deal, but I just like helping out brethrens in need.
"
-Maynard

| |
I LOVE IT!!! You gotta stain, or use translucent nitroceluceulose to get that fresh from the factory finish and let that beatiful quilt maple shine! get an original floyd rose and some kicking dimarzios and that baby will rip it up!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I didn't know you got other stuff with it too. But it is a cool looking guitar and you should definitely complete it, or just give it to me.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
If you don't want it I'd buy it off you if the price is right, I specialize in building these things!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
That looks awesome! Build it!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by ValoRhoads
If you don't want it I'd buy it off you if the price is right, I specialize in building these things!

I might. Does it look warwick to you? I don't know much about it
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by False_God
Dont like the headstock.

Otherwise looks nice.

Nothing a hacksaw couldn't fix
"
-Maynard

| |
Aw man, someone sanded through the veneer! Three spots!

Some of the GuitarFetish factory closeout bodies had been sanded right through the veneer on the cutaway like that one, but the spot under the bridge rout is grave and cannot be hidden by a burst. Crapola.