Well i searched for a Chimaira thread but found nothing, theres a bunch of threads mentioning them but thats about it. So discuss!

I have to say I absolutely love them. All there songs kick ass, usually a good breakdown in every song.
Haven't listened to them in awhile, but yeah they're real good.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
I heard like two songs by them and I liked them both... I think it belongs here I'm sure the people in the Metal forum would say they are metalcore....
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by razorback_al_31
There awesome but i reakon they go in the metal thread, but i dunno.

Have you got Ressurection, i am still to aquire that album.

Yea theres like 5 songs i really like. But that album has major riffs on there good ones,like where you would only look up the tabs to learn just the one riff. Good album none the less.
Quote by TehPwn3r
All there songs kick ass, usually a good breakdown in every song.

br00tal
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
yeah they are really good, i was actaully listening to them like 5 mins ago. So whats everyones fav album?
Quote by ben_rulez
yeah they are really good, i was actaully listening to them like 5 mins ago. So whats everyones fav album?

I would say mine are,Cleansation,Pictures in The Gold Room,Power Trip,No Reason to Live, and The Flame. I almost saw them live but i didn't, I'm hope next time they come around i can see them live.
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
I would say they suck.

I would say YOU suck.

go listen to your ****ty hardcore bands.
Quote by TehPwn3r
Yea that pretty much describes them.

I guess you didn't notice the sarcasm.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
They were weird metalcore in their earlier stuff, now they're a tiny bit deathcore.

Fav songs - Pleasure in Pain, Pure Hatred, Pass Out of Existance, a whole bunch idk
Your head slowly caves in from the compression
Last edited by Scottzar at Feb 22, 2008,
really like the guitar work in the self titled album and the catchiness of the songs on impossibilty of reason

havnt heard much of ressurection tho.. sick band
Why so empty thread?

Just got the new album and it is seriously good.
Different... but good.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Their 1st two CD's weren't bad, but then they made that awful pice of **** (forget the name) but Ressurection was pretty good. However, from what I've heard the Infection sucks.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I haven't really listened to "The Infection", though the album with "Cleansation" on it is soooo boss.
^I can't decide if your usage of the word "boss" is that context is awesome or hilariously lame.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I'm quite the Chimaira fan, and was really looking forward to "The Infection", but was kind of disappointed. Am I the only one? I found most of the songs blended together, all slow-tempoed and monotonous. I missed fast, heavy, scream-your-lungs-out songs like End It All, Left For Dead or Stigmurder.
It might just be me having to listen to the album some more. Didn't like Ressurection at first either, but love it now
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
The first song on their myspace, the one with Venom in the title, is awesome. Haven't listened to much else. My favorite song would have to be either Salvation or Nothing Remains. Awesome band.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Monolith295
^I can't decide if your usage of the word "boss" is that context is awesome or hilariously lame.

Both