Do any of you guys know of a way I can compress a video file? I recorded a video of the Pumpkins playing 1979 but the file size is over 200MB meaning it is too big to upload to my Myspace account. I am using the special uploader on Youtube to upload it on there but I would also like to have in in my videos section on MySpace.

I've tried Total Video Converter but the program fails to go any further once I click convert, I just get an error message before anything can happen.

Any ideas/recommendations? Cheers guys and girls!
Quote by TobyFellrunners

I've tried Total Video Converter but the program fails to go any further once I click convert, I just get an error message before anything can happen.

If it does not work than maybe the file is damaged.
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Nah the file is fine, as I can play it with Quicktime player. And for some reason Windows Movie Maker doesn't let me open the file lol

Then either you don't have the codec the movie maker needs to read the file (which can be solved by downloading it from microsoft), or your file is damaged. That quicktime plays it does not really mean anything.
If you have a Mac I could recommend you some software. Outside of that just upload it to YouTube overnight.