So after making frantic love to a mere cardboard box while my camera charges, i thought it might be time to open her up...

...the crowbar didnt seem to work too great...

but i found my true calling in the end

Getting thirsty i had the only thing deemed troooo

Ah lovely stuff now back to more pressing matters, one...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Remember kids you have always got to be musically diverse

ooh the Bach Brandenburg Concerto

Maybe not

ooh Purdyness

Now to turn on the amp:
Conditioner = Check

Preamp = Check

Power amp = Check

Controller = Check

Finally the standby = Che..c.....oh hold on im forgetting to let it warm up

...(some minutes pass)

I lol'd

nice

also, thanks for the address, now I can steal it
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.

That guitar looks full of win, what the hell is it?

How thick is the neck? I can't see 8 strings as being particularly wieldy...
Last edited by webbtje at Feb 19, 2008,
WHY does that look like a bass?

Dammit that's a fine looking (bass)guitar!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by hmmm_de_hum

How do you like that Framus cab? It's the FR212 CB ain't it? I'm thinking of getting one...

That's one beautiful guitar btw....I personally think less in the way of designs on the body makes a guitar more attractive...I can't stand those Deans plastered in flames and crap...
Originally Posted by apocalypse13
What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab
i love the tiny Marshall Amp in the corner ^^
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Course, only problem with an 8 string is that if you drop-D it, you're in drop E... which is just silly.

EDIT: Your new tuning:

G#
E
A
E
A
E
A
E

Open E, bitch.
Last edited by webbtje at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I lol'd

nice

also, thanks for the address, now I can steal it

I dare you

Nah this thing is staying in standard, and the neck really reminds me of a schecter 7 string in general, the dimensions and feel.

The Framus cab sounds killer, takes a little while to break in but is seriously worth the £200 or so it costs new, as long as you run 8ohms 100watts

Halo Guitars
Last edited by hmmm_de_hum at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
I dare you

Nah this thing is staying in standard, and the neck really reminds me of a schecter 7 string in general, the dimensions and feel.

The Framus cab sounds killer, takes a little while to break in but is seriously worth the £200 or so it costs new, as long as you run 8ohms 100watts

But what is this thing? Who made it?
I love you.

Those things look damn cool.

How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote by thedonutman
Looks awesome, you doing music A level then?

Yeah A2 currently, anthology bores the **** out of me in all honesty, very easy but boring.

Erm i got this second hand due to a few dings and an issue with the bridge (which has been sorted) for £400 delivered, much better than paying nearly double that new (+ whatever import and customs tax)
That's Br00tal, dude seriously that's nice, but it looked like a regular 7-string from the pics.
Awesome. One of those looks very tempting, might have to be my first 7-string (rather take that plunge before an 8).
Yeah i can see what you mean, but the neck is way out of proportion to my S-7, nice and comfy though not too baseball bat like.

Oh yeah i cant stress that more, dont buy an 8 out of the blue get some decent experience with 7's at least before you commit to the F#.
Quote by hmmm_de_hum

ooh the Bach Brandenburg Concerto

Maybe not

HAHAHA!!!!

Amazing guitar man!
nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Im actually in the process of learning some of the crazy violin runs further on in the piece, great practise stuff.

Is DaveMC deliberating whether he should try an extended range guitar at some point
Last edited by hmmm_de_hum at Feb 19, 2008,
nah, not really. i have enough GAS as it is.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar dude! Get some more pics of the guitar, instead of your amazing build up!

I gotta admit, you did deliver the build up to the guitar with style.
I dunno what I like more; the jager or the guitar.

hehehe

Sick guitar. Where do you get one?
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
excellent, unfortunately this guitar didnt settle my blackmachine GAS...

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Beautiful guitar. Even if it's just white, simplicity FTW
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
Beautiful guitar. Even if it's just white, simplicity FTW

Yeah thats what initially caught my eye, ive bought black guitars with trems all my life so a white hardtail was a nice change.

I'd be interested to see an octavia with a lovely flamed maple cap though...
Plays like silk, the neck is really fast, more of a D profile than anything. Right now im just getting my string gauges right to accommodate the scale length etc, ive got 10.5-48 on for the regular 6, a 62 at B and a 76 at F#, quite liking it.

But the EMG's are awesome, they distort really nice and cleanly, and the cleans are really nice and warm...i have heard a lot of bad rep about EMG's in general but until the release Blackout 8's then these are for me