I have a Dean ML, and with me hopefully soon to be going to a music course at college, i'm not sure if lugging my hard case is at all appropriate as well as unpractical, is there a soft case out there that can take the guitar, and if so how much are they

Thanks
Last edited by Kipister at Feb 19, 2008,
Quote by Chazasul
Just scrap the ML. It's gay anyway.

You suck. Go play in traffic.

To continue: www.carlinoguitars.com

Cool store, cool guys, Awesome prices. Check it out and order one.

I have a soft-case for my ML XT Noir and altough it's pretty damn big, it does a good job.

ItWillEdit: Now that i've checked they don't seem to have any soft-cases in stock at the moment. I'll try to provide you with an alternative link ASAP.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Last edited by ItWillDo at Feb 19, 2008,
supossesdly the V bags can carry it... not to sure tho... cant you just put the guitar in the hardcase and ask the school security to look after it for the day?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Chazasul
Just scrap the ML. It's gay anyway.

damn dean hater, go to hell, play your damn crappy sounding telecasters and gayloard les pauls!!!

back to topic:
tried to use some normal strat soft cases? i think they'll suit~
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
damn dean hater, go to hell, play your damn crappy sounding telecasters and gayloard les pauls!!!

back to topic:
tried to use some normal strat soft cases? i think they'll suit~

I'm messing around. I know TC in real life.
Quote by Kipister
College doesn't have security, it doesn't help that i have to take a 40min bus route to college either.

In that case i would strongly advice you to get yourself a hardcase. Especially when going on long trips. It's smaller and easier to carry, and protects a lot better i suppose.

My Youtube Page

Quote by Chazasul
I'm messing around. I know TC in real life.

c'mon quote me sum1, my post is it worth, damn quote me!!!! ...

well the idea with the flying V case is not even that bad, it would be suit, too... or just take the hard case with you and well, enjoy the pain^^
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I can see your point, but i really have nowhere to leave it in the college, and also with practicality, i can see the point of it for going to gigs using a hardcase, but for a simple bus ride to college, taking to friends house, and keeping with me during the day at college, a soft case is a lot more practical

I've added a picture of my ML, for those who have not seen one before and know what size it is.

so you need something soft to put your Dean ML in how does a RAGING FIRE sound??
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91
so you need something soft to put your Dean ML in how does a RAGING FIRE sound??

how about we put your head in it?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Kipister
I can see your point, but i really have nowhere to leave it in the college, and also with practicality, i can see the point of it for going to gigs using a hardcase, but for a simple bus ride to college, taking to friends house, and keeping with me during the day at college, a soft case is a lot more practical

I've added a picture of my ML, for those who have not seen one before and know what size it is.

I understand your concern, especially now after seeing that you've put custom HBs in it. Well, considering practicality i'll once more remind you of the fact that a Hard case is in fact smaller than a soft case (atleast the ones ive seen). But if you're really horny for a soft-case, i'd go for it :P.

Yet i think you'll have to order one at your local musicstore, and the price will be about 40-50 euros i think.

My Youtube Page

Quote by Kipister
Thanks, bout £60 for a Dean soft case though, pricey. but i guess i'll save up for it.

Cheers for the help.

No problem. But 60 pounds does seem like a big price. Especially considering i got it for about 45 euros here.

My Youtube Page

Yeah...I couldn't find a soft case for mine. I had to get one of the coffin bass cases.

Which does look totally boss, but was kinda expensive.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Hmmm, 45 euros is like £35 over here, its ridiculous how we always get the expensive prices, not just in guitars and stuff, its games, and other shizzle.

I never thought about a coffin case to be honest, not really heard much of them either.

Couldn't give me a bit of a info boost on them?