So this thread is for everyone that hasn't got a problem of some kind about Tokio Hotel!!!!!!!

Yes, they are different, but damn....why keep on insulting them?????

They're a cool band...their music is cool....

What's the problem then????

And to everyone that's here from the forum, after the thread on the topic "TOKIO HOTEL", WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to all

1000 HEARTZ

NO HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 1000 Meere at Feb 20, 2008,
I'm from Germany and I have only one thing to say:
TOKIO HOTEL IS A SHAME FOR OUR COUNTRY!

This band suck and their live shows are
only playbacks, so there´s no reason to admire them....
Gear:
Ibanez RG 350 DX Bk
Squier Bullet Strat
Les Paul Copy
Fender FM 15G
Fender Roc Pro 1000
Digitech RP 50
Arion Distortion
Behringer Hellbabe Wah
What Can't You People Understand???????????????????????
i Made This Thread For The Non-haters!!!!!!!!!

So Go Away
You Have Your Own Thread To Go Insult Music On!!!!!!
I am also from Germany. And yes, THEY ARE A SHAME FOR OUR COUNTRY!
I will leave this world in the same way i entered it. Bathed in blood , screaming.

Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender Stratocaster
Boss Metalzone
Boss Chorus
Some vintage Yamaha Amp
Quote by 1000 Meere
What Can't You People Understand???????????????????????
i Made This Thread For The Non-haters!!!!!!!!!

So Go Away
You Have Your Own Thread To Go Insult Music On!!!!!!

And the other thread was made for haters. Grow up.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
And the other thread was made for haters. Grow up.

That's why I made this one!!!!!!
Quote by 1000 Meere
but Still They Are One Of The Most Successful Bands At The Moment From Your Country!!!

ok, they are, but what does popularity in rock culture? nothing, its not that theyre cool or whatnot, its just that alot of people like this music...
but if ure a metalhead, like i am, i would say that theyre pop(pop-rock.), and what about pop?? pop always sucks, even when it doesent.

PS: they suck, metal ftw.
Quote by xtreme2ya
ok, they are, but what does popularity in rock culture? nothing, its not that theyre cool or whatnot, its just that alot of people like this music...
but if ure a metalhead, like i am, i would say that theyre pop(pop-rock.), and what about pop?? pop always sucks, even when it doesent.

PS: they suck, metal ftw.

Listen here
I listen to Metal too

But you can't hook yourself to one genre of music genre!

I listen to a lot of different genres...
And metal is one of my favorite
But still I like Tokio Hotel
dont people understand 'NON-HATERS THREAD!!!!!!'
we have left your thread now leave ours!!
we have accepted that you have your opinion so go do your hating in the other thread! theres a reason why this thread is here and your doing the opposite at the moment!!

WE LOVE THEM SO WE ARE GOING TO SHOW IT!!!! and i dont care whether you like it or not!!!!

i listen to all types of rock music whether it be metal emo punk... but i dont think of it as different genres i just think of it as rock music seeing as im a rocker and TH fall under my liking!!
Last edited by TokioParade at Feb 19, 2008,
no problem!
at least 1000 meere knows what she's talking about
so get over yourselves and leave us alone,
she doesnt need to grow up
Quote by 1000 Meere
Listen here
But you can't hook yourself to one genre of music genre!

ofcourse u cant. i listen to alternmetal, heavy metal, metalcore, thrash metal, power metal, death metal, melodic death metal,speed metal, and others.
and have u heard the term complete metalhead?

PS: ok this is your thread, a tread for th lovers. so you two can chat about th. isnt it interesting talking with 1 dude in a forum with 1,5k online?
PS: i have nothing against th, besides the fact that i dont listen to them thus they suck lol.
but if you dont listen to them then how do you know they suck
i listen to every kind of rock music!!
and yes i have heard of complete metalheads, some of my friends are

and yes it is interesting talking to a friend how i have alot in common with, much better then talking to someone i dont know who doesnt have the same interests!
Okay
That's okay then(I think)

I was just getting gatvol about everyone that heard something from someone and for that reason, the band sucks!!!!!!!

P.S.**** THE FACTS is a cool band, you know them?
i dont listen to them, but i heard them once. i dont like their style, and rock distortion melts my ears.
Yall are going to get closed
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Yes, they are different, but damn....why keep on insulting them?????They're pretty generic sounding to be honest.

It's not the band I hate (although the singer and guitarist annoy me and I don't like their music) but their fans. They're worshipped them like they're the best band to have ever existed and they're all going on about how the singer is the hottest thing to have ever walked the earth (as the guys don't quite realise he's a guy).
Oh my god.

If you guys want a Tokio Hotel thread, take it to the Pop Punk & Emo section and stop going insane for getting flamed, people don't like the same bands that you do, it's bound to happen eventually. 'Tis the way of life.
Well apparently according to purple dude that thing is a man.

I dont know though this diffinantly needs to be in emo or something . I mean those guys scream Hot Topic .
Roll Tide
This is really sad, are you all so insecure that you need to bash some band that appears to be beaten to death? Come on, just leave and let the fans talk with out getting hassled all time.

As for me, I've actually never heard this band.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
This is really sad, are you all so insecure that you need to bash some band that appears to be beaten to death? Come on, just leave and let the fans talk with out getting hassled all time.

As for me, I've actually never heard this band.

Well then listen to them I just did and I think they belong in the emo thread and yeah their lead singer looks like a chick, it also sounds like a chick, but it ain't got no tits so I dont know what the hell to think about these things except they dont belong in the Modern Rock forum and thats all I was saying about them. So dont judge good or bad on people that have had a taste of something you havent. Still love ya dude.
Roll Tide
No need for two threads on one band.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...