Uh. Looks real, but it's your cash. If you're going to go pick it up personally (which i recommend), check for visible damage (obvo.) and ask to play it through an amp. When playing, check all the pickups work, there's no buzz from the guitar, blah blah, blah...

Just give it a full look-over before you give away your cash. If the seller wants to meet you in a place that is not their home, don't go for it, they're probably trying to keep their identity secret. Insist on visiting @ home or storage area (e.g garage, whatever)

if it's real, thats a good price
Quote by Mazzakazza
Uh. Looks real, but it's your cash. If you're going to go pick it up personally (which i recommend), check for visible damage (obvo.) and ask to play it through an amp. When playing, check all the pickups work, there's no buzz from the guitar, blah blah, blah...

Just give it a full look-over before you give away your cash. If the seller wants to meet you in a place that is not their home, don't go for it, they're probably trying to keep their identity secret. Insist on visiting @ home or storage area (e.g garage, whatever)

if it's real, thats a good price

+1 The best thing to do. Also check for validation that s/he bought the guitar somewhere.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion