Tool is my favorite band. I've been playing for like 3 months and I can play all of schism and Alot of random parts to other songs. Any easy tabs i should check out?
Eulogy isn't all that hard, check that one out.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I didnt find the Pot all that hard, the intro is ISANELY easy
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Maynard's Dick. I think it's their only song that's not in Drop-D
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
stinkfist
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
i can play maynards dick. the part i cant play in eulogy is the triplet on the palm mute part in the intro verses. how can i get faster?
just take the peice you are trying to learn, slow it down to a speed you are comfortable with and then just progressively practice it faster as you get used to the speed and rhythym of the part. the only way to pick up speee in my opinion is to just TRY to play fast, eventually it will come....
A lot of Tool is pretty easy.

Parabol/Parabola.

Besides the tricky rhythm for the beginning of Vicarious, the rest is pretty easy. Prison Sex is also simple, and sounds really cool.
Who dat?
Schism is easy peasy, as are alot of tool songs, it's all about timing. Just find the ones you like listening to the most.

Schism
Prison Sex (a bit weird, difficult to get it perfect but you should get the main jist of it)
Lateralus
Alot of the songs off Opiate are easy enough too
Pu****?

Just some ideas, just pick up your favourites, honestly they aren't hard to play, just require a bit of good timing, which by playing the songs should help you improve that.