I have an Licensed Under Floyd Rose and I've been searching for a few day to make tremolo bar to stand still like new it seems it lost the grip and now is loose and when i want to reach it can jeopardize the gig soooo if someone can tell me how to adjust tight i will be grateful. thanks
uhm, you mean that the bar swings down? Its supposed to to that. Or do you mean that the fitting is lose somehow?
do you have an Ibanez with the edge III bridge? cuase if so replace it
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
I've been told to wrap the scrwey in bit with plumbers tape, although I'm not sure if that would work
Quote by Tenebrion
no i have an Squier Showmaster with licensed floyd rose

and it's gigging..
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
by plumbers tape that person means teflon tape. That will probably work. Its sometimes called pfe tape or ptfe tape. Comes in red or blue little roles at home depot in the plumbing supply section, costs about $.99.
You must thread it on the right way. Hold the bar in your left hand and start the tape covering the threads. Wrap It counter-clockwise around the threads tightly 3-4 times. Pull the tape hard to cut it wrap the excess. Keep in mind when you take the bar out the tape will be shredded and you will have to do it again. If your gigging, my advice.......................................................................................................................................................................................Buy a real guitar.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Quote by shredforbread33
and it's gigging..

haha +1
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah