So i have a rg340 made in the 80's for sure. it's neon yellow and the pickups are pink it's like hss set up.. now i know what you may be thinking it must be the roadstar series. but it isnt. it has a toggle switch a pickup switch a true floyd rose trem.. not the trt 100 which is what comes with the roadstars. it's gotta be a custom of some ones right??? also it has a coil tap
sry cant post a pic my camera is missing right now
the serial number is p712545
i'm thinking either someone put some money into a low end model or its a custom made
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Last edited by joshjebl at Feb 19, 2008,
your mistaken rg340 was made in 87-88 will post pics tonight
Quote by Deadmen

see looking at eric666's link my guitar is the same yellow color but with pink pickups and pink on the head the locking nuts on the head, i cant think of what they are called. also like i said it has a coil tap and toggle switch. those aren't on that picture. so my question to clarify i guess is does anyone know of any guitarists in the 80's that had a custom model rg340. i still doubt it but i was wondering
Quote by Deadmen

They're the first Korean Ibanez guitars that turned out to be so bad that Ibanez stopped Korean production for the next few years. Yours is just customized by the previous owner, it's not a factory job or anything.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!