Page 1 of 2
No.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
No you cant, only admins can. PM a name in red and ask.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Actually an admin won't delete your account either. I will permaban your account if you'd like.
You can't delete your account?

*hangs self*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
just dont use it anymore?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Just set a random password which you have no hope of remebering, then you can't come on...
Quote by 666_Pounder
You Can Never Leave The Pit.

It's true. That's why it's called the pit. You claw at the walls, but you just fall back down
Quote by hazzmatazz
Just set a random password which you have no hope of remebering, then you can't come on...

Eh, I'll be tempted. Just ban me. Or do I have to get banned by being naughty?
Quote by Olpdaolp
Eh, I'll be tempted. Just ban me. Or do I have to get banned by being naughty?

just raise hell and enjoy your ban like everyone else does.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by Olpdaolp
Permaban me!!!!!!!! But do it nicely.

SIGED!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
You can't expect to get your account deleted in order to make a new one, if that's your plan. Then you problably willl be banned as a multi.
Quote by Rockwolf
Out of shear interest, why do you want to be banned?

When I end things, I like things completely finsihed. I donno, I'm weird like that. If they're not going to ban me...I'll just have to come up with a deliciously evil way to get banned. *Plots.*
Quote by Olpdaolp
When I end things, I like things completely finsihed. I donno, I'm weird like that. If they're not going to ban me...I'll just have to come up with a deliciously evil way to get banned. *Plots.*

post the lol wut pear
Quote by Olpdaolp

so basically iwhat you are saying is you are oin someone elses account trying to get it deleted or banned for some reason. because thats what im getting out of this.
Quote by Guitarmike123
You can't expect to get your account deleted in order to make a new one, if that's your plan. Then you problably willl be banned as a multi.

Haha, I don't want a new account. But as long as I'm able to access this one, I'm drawn back to the pit...I...I can't fight it...!!
But if you get permabanned and you ever want to come back you won't be able to do that... Just know that, they probably won't keep your name on a list so they can "un"permaban you if you ever want to post again.
Quote by Bleeding_me
SIGED!

Sigged?! I have a reason to live! Screw the ban!!! *Rejoices.*
Just don't come on. One day you might want to come back on UG. It's pointless perma-banning it.
Quote by iheartprog
so basically iwhat you are saying is you are oin someone elses account trying to get it deleted or banned for some reason. because thats what im getting out of this.

Ouch. Somebody's angry. I've been on UG for like, a week. Why would I care enough to ruin somebody elses account?
Quote by Olpdaolp
Ouch. Somebody's angry. I've been on UG for like, a week. Why would I care enough to ruin somebody elses account?

angry, no. intrigued, very.
yea just goto the control panel and hit ALT+F4
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by Olpdaolp
Sigged?! I have a reason to live! Screw the ban!!! *Rejoices.*

How sad. Right before you get banned you say you want to stay.

Reminds me of that story with the guy who wants to get into jail and right before he gets in he realizes life is good. Then he gets arrested.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
How sad. Right before you get banned you say you want to stay.QUOTE]
i actually was laughing
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
How sad. Right before you get banned you say you want to stay.

Reminds me of that story with the guy who wants to get into jail and right before he gets in he realizes life is good. Then he gets arrested.

Bwahahahah. Epic!
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Bwahahahah. Epic!

You know...considering how epic it was.....why don't you just go ahead and sig me.

The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by StrokeMidnight
You know...considering how epic it was.....why don't you just go ahead and sig me.

That's not the way I roll.

Because I'm hard like that

EDIT: Wait, are you from norway?
Page 1 of 2