I wanted to know what overdrive to get for rock Hard Rock. I want something close to EVH but know i cant just buy a pedal for that. I play a gibson les paul through a Crate BV 120. Also what kind of distortion for Metallica??? Thinking about ts9 tubescreamer or green screamer but dont really know.Thanks!
post this in the Gear&accesories forum... much more help will come