That was very VERY good man. I'm having real trouble finding anything wrong...

I liked the guitar tone. Is that an amp model from 'metal' add-on? Wasn't too keen of the bass tone though, it was also a little quiet during the louder sections. I suppose that can be down to the listening rig though- I'm with headphones atm. The drums were nicely spread too- what did you record them with?

As for the solo, I thought it was really good! If you're not happy with the timing, you could always play it slower to get perfect timing, then speed it up to the correct tempo. Using a recording program such as reaper helps because there are vertical lines showing the bars and crotchets etc.

Keep it up.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
That was very VERY good man. I'm having real trouble finding anything wrong...

I liked the guitar tone. Is that an amp model from 'metal' add-on? Wasn't too keen of the bass tone though, it was also a little quiet during the louder sections. I suppose that can be down to the listening rig though- I'm with headphones atm. The drums were nicely spread too- what did you record them with?

As for the solo, I thought it was really good! If you're not happy with the timing, you could always play it slower to get perfect timing, then speed it up to the correct tempo. Using a recording program such as reaper helps because there are vertical lines showing the bars and crotchets etc.

Keep it up.

thanks dude

i didnt record the drums and bass, it was a backing track, so not much i could do about it

the tone was simply the 'trivium' tone fro the tone library, and i backed the gain/presense gain off, and then double tracked it to make it thicker

thanks for the feedback