Okay, so I'm in need of a cab (which I was saving for, but due to me having to pay out soo much I've lost half of the money for it) and I have two sets of Carlsbro speakers, both 2x12's.
I have no idea of the model or any of the specs, these are from the 70's or something.
Anyway, I was wondering if putting my bass head through these would be a good idea till I'm sorted with a cab.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
If they are PA speakers they'll work fine.

PA speakers are very similar to bass speakers in that they are designed for low frequency use.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
it should be ok... i have a friend who runs his guitar through his pod xt and then to the PA without any head and it sounds pretty good
thats awesome!
ive got them hooked up now but at a low volume, and ive gotta say, this is such an amazing tone!
hopefully they'll withstand being cranked!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Just make sure the wattages and ohms are lined up and you're fine. Sound clips would be nice, I'm curious to how it sounds.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Quote by t3hrav3n
Just make sure the wattages and ohms are lined up and you're fine. Sound clips would be nice, I'm curious to how it sounds.

I'm going to email Carlsbro to see what the specs are (if they even know!)
Can't get soundclips I'm afraid due to me not having a mic of any sort, but the tone is very vintage, but quite alot of treble but not too much. Everything's really clear as well.

Quote by MightyAl