Page 1 of 2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

been done before... and failed miserably time and time again...
I have heaps of fucken thistles in my feet = needle, pocket knife and tweezers = tender fucken feet
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by Chobes
Fuck man, this chicken is cold.

I lol'd and I don't know why...
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I DONT GET PAID TILL FRIDAY AND I HAVE NO MONEY
I GOT WORK TOMORROW
MY HOUSE IS FREEZING COS THE BOILER IS RUBBISH
I GOTTA BE UP AT 7 TOMORROW

Thats better
You Know what man, **** SKELETONS!!!! and SKULLS!!!! all these metal bands think theyre so original and badass if they put skeletons on their album covers "oh ho ho im so original im gonna have a flying skull on it deeeeeeehhhhhrrrr!!!!" a lot of poeple judge albums by their covers yet these **** eating dildo lickers still think its cool to put ****ing skeletons on their albums, it pisses me off beyond belief.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
what is the problem with some guys?!? dump me, don't talk to me for a week, then talk to me saying you still don't know how you feel?? and also, he felt that he had to tell me that he already likes some other girl that he goes to college with..whom i look much better than.

wtf is going on?!?!?!?!
rawr
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

eye d0n't h@v3 t3h gF 2 h@v s3x wit!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM LYFE IS SO HARD.
Who dat?
Oh ballz
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Argh...

>.>

<.<

That felt great!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I have no job after getting sacked last month and I now I need money, but I hate working behind a till and can't be arsed to get a job.

And I'm angry about generally being a loser in life.
Everyone who is angry, go listen to Minor Threat. I don't really like them, but they're like the angriest music ever.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything

I can just imagine Dave Mustaine backin 83 "ok if we wanna beat metallica we need a mascot, howabout uhhhhhhhh..... A SKULL!!! with chains on it" wow dave thats so original not like they stole the mascot idea from iron maiden
you know i bet if Daves cover designing skills were half as good as his guitar playing he would have sold many more records.

and thats not even the worst.

seriously tho any ****tard with MS paint could have designed Avenged Sevenfolds latest album. As if the album itself wasnt ****ty enough.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by TheQuailman
here you go. *hands over some happiness*
feel better?

*takes happiness and holds it close*
no, not feeling better cuz guys are fucking confusing
Quote by StreetLight3989
Everyone who is angry, go listen to Minor Threat. I don't really like them, but they're like the angriest music ever.

If I may take notice of your sig for my bit of anger:
Indeed it seems metal does shoot a wide ray of piss (urine) about the emo atrocity.

Furthermore, you could substitute piss... for just about anything, like cum, or a shotgum blast.

Quote by hethamulburton
If I may take notice of your sig for my bit of anger:
Indeed it seems metal does shoot a wide ray of piss (urine) about the emo atrocity.

Furthermore, you could substitute piss... for just about anything, like cum, or a shotgum blast.

You haven't heard real emo, I bet you $1,000. Emo is so much better than metal, imo. It's all about opinions.
My old guitarist was a dick, splitting up the band becuase I was playing in another, even though I would of given his band priority,and told him so, despite him being a control freak dick into nu rave, and the other band being better and more my thing, fact is, I was in his band first and from the start, so it wudnt have been fair on him otherwise, he's just jealous becuase my other band are playing Bar Academy, and he wants to, and now he's not talking to me and I feel guilty cuz we'd just got a new drummer, who's a really nice guy and freakin awesome on the skins,and he made me tell him the band was over, why he cudnt just get a replacement bassist I dont know? he said himself there's loads of them in birmingham,but no,we had to go Melodra-freakin-matic and split up the band, Im never workin with someone nearly 2 years younger than me again,no matter how good on guitar they are....gah, still this other band is awesome and they are real cool peeps, and I feel better for having ranted

thankyou Pit
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Quote by hngr4thegr8lite
*takes happiness and holds it close*
no, not feeling better cuz guys are fucking confusing

hmm......
then maybe a cookie will work?
you can eat the happiness with the cookie, resulting in an instant happy flash.
Wanna try?
*hands over cookie*
Quote by StreetLight3989
You haven't heard real emo, I bet you $1,000. Emo is so much better than metal, imo. It's all about opinions.

Indeed. Yes, I have heard some real emo, but I simply did not like it. Same probably goes for you with metal.

I'm about to go on a date, aced my calculus exam, and I just got a new pedal in the mail.

Thanks pit,
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
^Ok, that's cool then. Just don't insult it again, because that gets a little annoying. I've never really insulted metal.
Quote by StreetLight3989
^Ok, that's cool then. Just don't insult it again, because that gets a little annoying. I've never really insulted metal.

It came to mind and I said it for teh LULZ.

Well. It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up. Everything's ****ed, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you wanna justify rippin' someone's head off. No human contact, and if you interact, your life is on contract. Your best bet is to stay away, mother ****ers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
my food yesterday was a pizza and later a hot pocket. im gonna have to poop in like 5 mins. fu ck.
Some random red dry skin lines just randomly appeared today so now I look like a tomato, grrrrr
FFUCXK TS!!!!!

Glad I got that out of my system
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Page 1 of 2