Poll: What do you think?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think?
the church had him silenced (or drove him to suicide)
58 82%
he was just another nut at the end of his rope
13 18%
Voters: 71.
I'm sure some of you are sick of hearing about Scientology, but this is very interesting.

Shawn Lonsdale, known for his personal endeavor against the so-called "church," was found dead on Saturday in what is being called an apparent suicide. What is extremely fishy about the whole thing is they say he killed himself by running a hose from his car into his house and pumping in the exhaust. It just seems like if you're going to kill yourself by carbon monoxide poisoning, you are going to take the quickest route and just sit in the garage. I'm not normally one to get all drawn up in conspiracy theories, but there's no doubt the Co$ played a part in it. *removes tin-foil hat*

Anyway, here is the article. Make your own speculations.

"Scourge of Scientology dies in apparent suicide"

*dugg from digg*
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 19, 2008,
wtf? He took the time to run a hose from his car into his house? Why not just do something simpler, like, shooting yourself?
GO YANKEES!
isnt ther a video going around on sum website taht "shows" (no DEFFINATE proof but just a little too many coincidences for me) the true nature of what scientology has done to keep ppl quiet?

link anyone? i wanna review it again
Didn't Brad Delp from Boston kill himself in a similar fashion??

Anyways, either way it's pretty messed up
"There is no position in sport as noble as goaltending"
- Vladislav Tretiak
Now, I don't know about Scientology as a religion.

I doubt alot of people that bash it do either.

I do know it is often called corrupt, though.
Obviously Scientology killed him.

Staging a suicide is the oldest way of killing someone and making it not suspicious. But considering this guy had his life in order and "committed suicide" in such a cumbersome and unrealistic way, Scientology must have hired some cheap, amateur hitmen to do it.
Last edited by AzureNight at Feb 19, 2008,
Good lord. Anon must persevere and dismantle Co$.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
We'll see what happens. It could go either way...from the way this article sounds, it didn't look like he was "all there," but in the same vein, I seriously doubt that a guy so dedicated to this cause would just give it up and kill himself one day.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Jackolas
Now, I don't know about Scientology as a religion.

I doubt alot of people that bash it do either.

I do know it is often called corrupt, though.

It's about a 75 billion year old alien overlord and everybody has 1000 souls and the rituals they do are supposed to remove some of them and once they remove them all except your true soul you will be super powerful and ****.

Also when L. Ron Hubbard died the church released a statment that said that he didn't really die(people that completed all the rituals ad are truly "enlightened" are supposed to be immortal) , he was just sick of people bashing his church so his soul traveled to another planet to continue researching dianetics and his other wacky ****.

So, yeah, their all a bunch of wackos.
Quote by Kemp
It's about a 75 billion year old alien overlord and everybody has 1000 souls and the rituals they do are supposed to remove some of them and once they remove them all except your true soul you will be super powerful and ****.

Pretty simplified, but true. This process of removing the bad souls (called "thetans") is called 'auditing' and at the end of the auditing process, you'll have paid the church around $350,000.

You can see why the church is fucking loaded with cash.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Maybe it's anonymous....

Nah, couldn't be....

*Looks over shoulder*
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Pretty simplified, but true. This process of removing the bad souls (called "thetans") is called 'auditing' and at the end of the auditing process, you'll have paid the church around $350,000.

You can see why the church is fucking loaded with cash.

Yeah, I took the time to read most of their "beliefs" just didn't want to be assed to write it all out.

And i heard it costs something along the lines of $10,000 US before the church will even accept you as a member.
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm not normally one to get all drawn up in conspiracy theories, but there's no doubt the Co$ played a part in it. *removes tin-foil hat*

Anyway, here is the article. Make your own speculations.

You fool, now they can tap into your brain!

I'm not much for conspiracy theories but would I be surprised? No, that church is so stupid it really wouldn't surprise me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I will need to see some real evidence before jumping on the murder bandwagon.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
I will need to see some real evidence before jumping on the murder bandwagon.

Awww, come on, it's more fun this way.

So yeh, Courtney killed Kurt...
Quote by Kensai
You fool, now they can tap into your brain!

Oh lawds, you're right!

*puts hat back on*

That was close...
ok im a little behind, but only on the term Co$, im assuming it stands for Church of Scientology
Quote by Moggan13
It's a Trap!

Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nt1440
ok im a little behind, but only on the term Co$, im assuming it stands for Church of Scientology

The $ represents how it is nothing more than a money making scheme.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you

Many thanks
Take these Brownie Points:
*Hands Nosushi4you 200 Brownie Points*
Quote by nosushi4you

How about a murderous cult?
Quote by nosushi4you

i assumed that, im aware of M$
Quote by nt1440

You are correct sir. It basically is just playing off the fact that the church is only in it for profit.
Quote by happytimeharry
You are correct sir. It basically is just playing off the fact that the church is only in it for profit.

People will do anything for artificial happiness.
I think it's pretty obvious that this guy PURPOSELY killed himself in a questionable manner that would create controversy for the Church of Scientology. It's a trap, you see!

No, I'm just kidding. The church probably did it.