it's an Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio. Has anyone owned or played this?? I want to know so if I should go to New Orleans's Guitar Center. what do you guys think of this guitar.....I like to play classic rock and nu-metal. here's it on music 123
Originally Posted by: Colgate Total
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
Is that the highest your budget goes? If so, that's a fine guitar, if not there are much better.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
say it with me ibanez or this will work
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
i played one in the store, it was crap, but it was soooo crappy (bad quality, fret ends stuck out, cracked pickguard) that i no it was a one in a hundred miss, so try one out before u end up with a lemon
Quote by Sid McCall
Is that the highest your budget goes? If so, that's a fine guitar, if not there are much better.

It's not my budget, it's my mom's lol I'm getting a new guitar for my birthday. and I don't want her to spend too much, cause I'm just nice like that well, I thought it was a gorgeous guitar, and got some good stuff, well what you reccomend?
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
Definitely try before you buy. I tried one of those myself and wasn't all too happy with the way the frets were finished (or not finished, sharp edges). I can't say all of them would be like that, as I've heard good things about that guitar too. Just my experience with them has been less than stellar.

Others you might want to take a look at in that price range would be:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Omen-6-Electric-Guitar-101262830-i1149925.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-006-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-518183-i1149928.gc

Again though, definitely try before you buy.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
ok is this your 1st guitar? because if that is so then it is a pretty good starter guitar.

if not then dont waste your time because basicly this is just a nicer looking semi easyer playing starter guitar. i would not recomend this as a second definently not thierd guitar unless you have like a Wal-Mart guitar. if this is your 2nd guitar either get more money or look at the used market. $300 could get you far. ive gotten a $800 american jazz bass with nothing wrong with it for $200 before. i strongly recomend used gear!
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
yeah, dude the omen 6 I've considered, never heard of the 006 b4 tho. But I know this sounds weird, but I just really want a les paul lol.
Quote by maggotforlife42
It's not my budget, it's my mom's lol I'm getting a new guitar for my birthday. and I don't want her to spend too much, cause I'm just nice like that well, I thought it was a gorgeous guitar, and got some good stuff, well what you reccomend?

It's about twice the price, but the new Epi Les Paul Prophecy is killer, but don't get the one with EMGs, get the one with Duncans.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by maggotforlife42

Quote by maggotforlife42
I'm super pissed lol. I'm having to settle with a damn squier cause my mom claims that she's poor, and I know that she's ****ing lying. Well, what are like the best damn squiers, cause the music store I go to has mainly only squiers so.... ya

http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RG321-Electric-Guitar-512492-i1147796.Music123

try that maybe.

http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000prestblk.html

or that
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
no, this would be my 2nd used, my first I have now is a used ibanex grx20, got it for $175
Quote by maggotforlife42
yeah, dude the omen 6 I've considered, never heard of the 006 b4 tho. But I know this sounds weird, but I just really want a les paul lol.

To each their own!

I mention those a lot because I've had really good experiences with them myself (feel and sound great to me, especially at the cost) and many times when a person looks for their first guitar, they zone in on a specific one without really considering options from other manufacturers.

Get what you want and what makes you happy though! Just try before you buy (if at all possible) and don't be afraid to look at other manufacturers, because you could easily miss that diamond behind you if you never turn around to look.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
To each their own!

I mention those a lot because I've had really good experiences with them myself (feel and sound great to me, especially at the cost) and many times when a person looks for their first guitar, they zone in on a specific one without really considering options from other manufacturers.

Get what you want and what makes you happy though! Just try before you buy (if at all possible) and don't be afraid to look at other manufacturers, because you could easily miss that diamond behind you if you never turn around to look.

nicely put dude
Quote by maggotforlife42
howcome I can't find that Al3000 in music123 or anything??? it's nice

They're only available online through rondomusic or ebay (unless you find a used one at a pawn/resale shop somewhere).
Quote by Sid McCall
It's about twice the price, but the new Epi Les Paul Prophecy is killer, but don't get the one with EMGs, get the one with Duncans.

i thought it had Dirty Fingers in it hmmmmm
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
hmmm....I think I'm gonna get that Agile lol
i think the SG special gothic is sexy as hell, but the Les Paul doesnt quite do it for me... to each his own though.
I have no opinion on this matter.
EBAY! ive gotten 4 guitars of ebay for less than half the price of what they go for new, and theyre all awesome.
if you get lucky ebay can be the best thing ever. seriously
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
haha ebay, I don't really trust ebay though. But I'm seriously probably gonna get that agile al 3000, anyone have any comments on that??