I like a lot of things today, but there are some things I wish would still be considered "in style" today. Examples:

I do like the way people dress today, but I kinda wish people could dress a bit more complex. Like this:

Also, it seems like our architecture has been simplified in terms of design. I don't go to church, but it's still a good example of what I mean.

We went from this:

To this:

Good point, although we don't really need to be extravagent (sp?) so it's all personal choice.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
I wish people wouldn't be so concerned about the way they dress...thats why I walk around dressed like a bum...low ripped jeans and a shirt...yea!!! btw I play the church organ!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Loincloths
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
things i wish were still in style:

having originality and not caring about wats "in style"

i do love the architecture of old churches tho, a testament to human achievement (coming from a person who dislikes the idea of religion)
what i would give to have mah pokemans back. dear god.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Gothic architecture, it looks absolutely stunning given the right background.
i wish togas were still in style
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
In all honestly I prefer the modern day architecture, some of the more elaborate stuff anyway, I happen to like where most things are going except popular music and some slightly stranger fashuns.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
leather motherfu*king pants
Quote by RPGoof
I feel dirty just reading that word. Grindcore... EW... I need a shower

Quote by stratkat
music is my meth equivalent
I wish those cargo zip off pants were still in style. Like today, it was pretty cold in the morning but I knew it was going to be warm in the afternoon and picking pants or shorts is just too hard of a decision to be making at 6 in the morning.

I agree on the architecture, i did a design and architecture course through uni and i hate all this new age, minimalist design. It's boring and all the same. We need to bring back old Roman, Greek and Spanish architcture.

And yeah, people suck so i don't care what they dress like. They want to be noticed, so i don't notice them, it pisses them off.
i wish good dress were in style. like you said, more complex. i hate seeing half my school walking around in a t-shirt that hasn't been washed in a decade and shorts with 80 holes. or effing Gangsta clothes....puke. what's the point of wearing something that has about 500 cubic inches of extra space....do you think you're fat? geezus.

EDIT: about the churches...what you've posted for what you want is a Cathedral. the others are little tiny town churches, probably. since there are so many different denominations nowadays, each one needs a separate church. so tons of little ones pop up. back when cathedrals were in style, there was only one denomination which people would have been more or less forced to follow.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Last edited by Kid Fisto at Feb 19, 2008,
Lmao, I feel the exact same about period dress.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Chobes
I wish those cargo zip off pants were still in style. Like today, it was pretty cold in the morning but I knew it was going to be warm in the afternoon and picking pants or shorts is just too hard of a decision to be making at 6 in the morning.

those were great until u tripped onto ur knees, and the zipper part DESTROYED them!
Good music. I also agree with the architecture thing you said TS.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Chobes

Dude, i'm wearing those right now !
They totally shoud be in style
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
playing bass
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
my gym teacher still wears those zip-off pants. He's my hero
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
the hippie look of the 60s for sure. and i wish more people had longer hair like mine everyones friggn buzzed its wierd
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by RidicuLousbass
leather motherfu*king pants

I was just about to say that. I was always wondering where I can get me some black leather pants.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by Linqua5150
the hippie look of the 60s for sure. and i wish more people had longer hair like mine everyones friggn buzzed its wierd

Yeah! I'd love to walk around looking like a tool, and having absolutely no social or political beliefs whatsoever.

..People had long hair in the sixties as a political statement. It's meaningless now.

Leather pants are crazy lame. Assless chaps FTW.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.