Hey I just bought a Presonus Firstudio and i'm having trouble recording. The devices works fine and is configured properly. The project file has 8 tracks each mapped to one of the mono XLR inputs on the front of the Firestudio. when i go to monitor each track to check the mics in Cubase it picks up nothing. when i try recording it picks up nothing as well. I really pissed seeinng as my bass player and I have been fiddleing with it for like 2 hours. I'm running Cubase LE 4 on a mac and i have PreSonus FireStudio Project.
Press F4, or click on Devices from the top menu and go to the VST connections. Click on the inputs tab, and make sure that each bus is routed to the corrected device port. I'm using Cubase SX3 on PC and a Firepod but there should be few differences for this configuration process.
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!
Press F3, reset the mixer, try again? I could remote into your computer and do it if you want, because other than that ya I'm not really sure. The Firestudio is syncced up I assume, is the control panel open too? Should be able to access that from your start menu.
Quote by les_paul_01
In Soviet Russia, song copyrights you!