Is it possible to be seeing someone for such a long time that they just ... lose their sexual appeal to you ?

Saying you just dont find your partner as sexually appealing, even when theyre still very much attractive (my girlfriend, blonde, brown eyes, fit and healthy ) but alas.. i dunno

yet then i see this latino girl in my college who isnt any less or more attractive yet gets a more standout reaction outta me.

I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years straight, which i know isnt anything compared to married couples, but yeah, do you think its possible to just become SO USED to someone's body/form that it doesnt become as interesting as it once was even when totally naked ?

thoughts ?
perhaps
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
u get bored, it happens, its also a big reason as to why so many marriages are ruined by cheating
Quote by Rising
Is it possible to be seeing someone for such a long time that they just ... lose their sexual appeal to you ?

Saying you just dont find your partner as sexually appealing, even when theyre still very much attractive (my girlfriend, blonde, brown eyes, fit and healthy ) but alas.. i dunno

yet then i see this latino girl in my college who isnt any less or more attractive yet gets a more standout reaction outta me.

I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 years straight, which i know isnt anything compared to married couples, but yeah, do you think its possible to just become SO USED to someone's body/form that it doesnt become as interesting as it once was even when totally naked ?

thoughts ?

YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A *****! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I DIDN'T TURN YOU ON ANY MORE?

Just kidding.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Steve The Plank
Yeah, that just means they've started eating more cheeto's since they've met you.

haha! yeah well she's takin kickboxing so it should equal out
exactly what happened with me and my girlfriend, she lost her attraction to me

and I was a pretty amazing boyfriend to her too
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Meh, you're just getting bored bro, it happens. Try to think of things that could spice it up for you a bit. Maybe you could talk her into putting on mutton chops and a monocle while making love. That would be hawt.

You can ignore the second part of that. Or not...
Quote by Rising
haha! yeah well she's takin kickboxing so it should equal out

Alright, I definitely wouldn't cheat on her then.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should start World of Warcraft together.

...or go with the muttonchop/monocle idea
i thought this thread was gonna be about flying cows or waxing your eyebrows... boy was i wrong.

jk, um i think it could be possible, but i dont know what i'm talking about
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Thats a sign you should now move onto her mother.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
that is actually absolutely normal. The longer you know someone, the less attractive he/she is to you. This way nature prevents you from banging your sister, for example. I am not joking here, that is really true and scientifically proven.

EDIT: but two years is not quite long... Maybe you should just move on.