I was actually wanting one of these, but no promises.

Just the deck? Brand new?
what trucks and wheels?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
look at the trucks they should tell you by the risers what they are... and the wheels will have a design... find it on CCS.com
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
how much you want for it?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
hmm.. how long has it been skated on? and i need pics but if the deck is still good i might pay like 90 to 100 for it. being as it is used....
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
$80
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
dude you gotta hit me up! i just broke my board tonight.... king ****ing kong decided he was gonna fall from the QP
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
schecterfreak is a awesome trader/seller/buyer

id deff work with him

besides a wild kangaskahn broke his bored
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
thanx man! lol i need something now...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by Meximini
Willing to sell New

For those of you that know a thing or two about skateboads youd know that this is the best board on the market.

I've beemn skating since '93 and I've never heard "this is the best board on the market"
Just because it might cost more, or is from your favorite skater doesn't make it the best
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
alright give me a few days. let me sell some stuff.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven