Say for instance you had 3 days to live due to a rare terminal illness. Would you kill the people you hated with a passion in those last three days?

I must admit i would.

Discuss?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
i would make peace with them if we happened to make contact in those last three days.
Last edited by bendystraw at Feb 19, 2008,
No.. I'd spend time with my family and friends, not take the time to go out on a killing spree.
No.

What? you think because you're dying that other peoples friends and families should suffer too just because YOU didn't like them?

STFU and GTFO
nah. i'd smoke a pound of pot, then sky dive. with out a parachute.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
unfortunately, my hatred towards people i know does not capacitate cold-blooded murder. i don't hate anyone i know personally enough to kill them, not anywhere near close.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
No. I really don't hate anybody that much :/
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Hating means wasting your precious time and strenght on people who don't deserve it anyway. So why should I hate anyone? I just don't care about people I don't like. So I would definitely not kill anyone.
I'd spend my last days with my friends eating BBQ and drinking beer, occasionally jamming a bit.
kill...kill...kill...kill...kill!...KILL!!
I have no opinion on this matter.
don't people usually try to be good and fix everything they did bad if they know they are going to die?
im kinda worried about you
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
No.

What? you think because you're dying that other peoples friends and families should suffer too just because YOU didn't like them?

STFU and GTFO

+1

Killing people is REALLY impolite.
I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, cause Id rather be happy the last 3 days.

But if i do happen to encounter them, than all bets are off.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

That was masterfully said.
Who dat?
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

lol
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I doubt it, unless of course they directly caused my dying. Then they would die with me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'd spend all my money just to get TheQuailman banned for a day
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
no, killing is still bad, but i would:

1. rape
2. steal
3. do drugs
4. rub icy hot on it.

PS. dont ban me for the icy hot, i said other stuff too.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
I wouldn't kill the them. I'd just write them a really nasty letter. Too bad they probably wouldn't get it within 3 days, so I'd die unsatisfied.

Oh well, that's life.
I'm a stupid jackass.
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

you tickled me with laughter--the kind on the inside, not aloud
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by LazySandman
I'd spend all my money just to get TheQuailman banned for a day

I have no Idea whether this was sarcasm or not, but anyway:

SIGGED
no way, i would meet up with them talk with them put aside all grudges
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
No, whats the point in killing them if you wont be alive to bask in the warmth of their deathness.

Id just smoke alot of pot and **** alot of chicks
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by bendystraw
i would make peace with them if we happened to make contact in those last three days.

Indeed. I'd try and make everything right with foes the first day and spend the next two with friends and family.
I would go on a killing spree in the Grammys. I would only save decent artists, but Soulja Boy, T. Pain, and Amy Winehouse are going down.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
if i had three days to live i would kill fall out boy
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Do one thing to make me upset/mad then yes. But if your just there not doing anything to make me upset/mad then ill spare you lol.
thinking about the question, i would def go kill ppl i hate. all those damn wiggers from highschool, all the pig scum that live in the city of reading PA (i am from the outskirts of reading in the country lol so dont take my location literally) (no offense to the non pig scum, u know who u are), i would most likely kill bill and hilary clinton, oh and all those ass hats from that westboro baptist church (the ones who rally at soldiers funerals and ****), i def. also take a whole day or 2 to sit at the mexican/US border with a sniper rifle and blow their damn heads off as soon as they crossed. but as for that im cool with evry1 else lmao
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by malmsteenkid
thinking about the question, i would def go kill ppl i hate. all those damn wiggers from highschool, all the pig scum that live in the city of reading PA (i am from the outskirts of reading in the country lol so dont take my location literally) (no offense to the non pig scum, u know who u are), i would most likely kill bill and hilary clinton, oh and all those ass hats from that westboro baptist church (the ones who rally at soldiers funerals and ****), i def. also take a whole day or 2 to sit at the mexican/US border with a sniper rifle and blow their damn heads off as soon as they crossed. but as for that im cool with evry1 else lmao

I think this is gross. Especially that sentence about sitting at the border.