Ok so im ready to upgrade to a all tube amp. Right now i have the money to go out and
get a Orange Tiny Terror plus the matching 1x12 cab. But im not so sure. I might just be settling for that because i have the money and could get it right now. I really want a Marshal head (JCM 800? any other suggestions are welcome) and a matching Marshall 2x12 cab. Only 2x12 because im just playing in my room and gigging with a couple of friends plus ill be taking it to University in a year. What should i do? Buy the orange now or wait and save up for the JCM 800.

BTW i play GNR, Led Zeppelin, Velvet Revolver, AC/DC, Mettalica. Almost any classic rock and a bit of metal thrown in there.

Thanks for the help
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah
well the jcm 800 is really good for the kinda music u play but make sure you try both out along with some others. you might be suprised with a different amp.
Save an get the JCM800, you want it. So save up It sounds perfect for the bands you mentioned. Maybe an OD for 'Tallica though
but you might want to also get a small tube combo amp if your going off to college in the near future?!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
What if i can get a Tiny Terror and matching cab for 675 off ebay with free shipping. Seems like to big of a deal to pass up.
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah