Page 1 of 2
Ok this might be a terrible idea...but I was just thinking that since of COD4 (Call of Duty 4) you can enter in a two-three letter clan tag, that we here at UG should start our own clan. That would mean that for your clan tag you just put UG. It would be more of a signal so that if two UG members were playing on COD4 or any other game with a clan tag we'd be able to recognize it.

EDIT: My gamertag is Atomic Gamer in case you want to add me or send me a message.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by jackson action
i have done it psn terror_22

K. I'll add you on my PS3. Everyone should seriously do this.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by soundgarden1986
I've had UG as my clan tag from the COD 4 thread. My gamertag is Shevil.

There's a COD4 thread? I did a search and nothing came up.
Ahh. If this was Halo 3 then I'd do it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'll do that, lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
That would be a good idea
Someone Make a group dedicated to the UG clan for PS3, and XBOX so we know who we'll be able to play with.
My gamertag is Ufaerius on xbox live, sporting a 1.07 kill/death ratio on my 2nd prestige - what about everyone else?

<- this symbol just in case nobody knows
fair enough, I'll add (UG) as my clan name

gamertag- Bark and Bite
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
MasterShake07 on 360. If you send me a friend request make sure to say that you are from UG. I don't accept random requests.

I don't know about changing my clan tag back though. It make take some persuading.
Pffft, been doing that for ages in hope of finding another UGer on COD4.

Gamertag: Mkm29 add me and dont forget to say you're from UG.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by _Mayday_
[thUG]

Go on. Join.

why not just have UG as the clan name?, thUG makes us look like we listen to 50cent
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I take it all of the people here are saying their gamertag but not adding anyone else, therefore I have bestowed it upon myself to add all the gamertags (on 360) to my friends list...
Quote by wiggy1988
why not just have UG as the clan name?, thUG makes us look like we listen to 50cent

but....it's...cooler

Quote by alexlemon2
I take it all of the people here are saying their gamertag but not adding anyone else, therefore I have bestowed it upon myself to add all the gamertags (on 360) to my friends list...

I am....I'm just finishing my coffee first
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Anyone wanna play right now? I'll be on in 5 minutes.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by miguelito2729
Anyone wanna play right now? I'll be on in 5 minutes.

Sure, I'll jump on for a little bit before I have to work.
I'm playing right now. theinTIMidator4
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
we got our arses kicked in the first game
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
....Aaaannnddd clan tag is changed.

360 GT: buckethead jr

I've actually met a couple of UGers by coincidence on COD, like *yournamehere*.

That was pretty cool.
WaR HaydenH is my GT.

I play mostly on weekends, since I dont have highspeed at the moment I have to go places with it. Im getting Highspeed in the next few weeks or so so Ill be on a lot more then.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
[UG] Jayraff on xbox live AND P.S.N.

I did it when it first came out. I support the notion for everyone to change theirs to it though. **** you ****ty clans that you're in now, DO IT FOR UG!!!

EDIT: i remember now after writing this, my PSN tag is TubbyGoBOOYAH...it's a long story.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Last edited by Nor'Easterbass at Feb 22, 2008,
My Xbox 360 GT is Hyper Music X

I'll add the clan tag that Mayday has written, we had a good game before.
signature
I would, but I'm in LUMB with my buddies. (Loosen Up My Buttons) It's a long story.... I'm gonna go now. Time for some CAll of Duty action.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by happytimeharry
MasterShake07 on 360. If you send me a friend request make sure to say that you are from UG. I don't accept random requests.

I don't know about changing my clan tag back though. It make take some persuading.

Ha MasterShake07 now I know where I added you from. I'm MyNameIsRamone, msg me if you ever want to play.
Quote by buckethead_jr
....Aaaannnddd clan tag is changed.

360 GT: buckethead jr

I've actually met a couple of UGers by coincidence on COD, like *yournamehere*.

That was pretty cool.

I played you at Halo 3.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well mine is Xo A c D c oX, someone who is willing to should start a clan up on like gamebattles or something? My gamebattles username is AcdcKicksAss. I am also a beast, but my xbox is being repaired right now...
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by doomed1

[/thread]

God, I wish you'd **** off, you're annoying as hell.

Anyway add Frozen Beans on live, I won't accept unless you say you're from UG. I'm just getting back into COD4.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2