I was expecting a negative approach thread, I shall listen to your band soon though.
well, its not hardcore, but its not bad for what it is, which is generic metalcore. that isnt saying much though
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
yeah, we kind of just fall into the "hardcore" category because thats most of our following is the hardcore community. thanks for checkin' it out.
Quote by 5150addict
yeah, we kind of just fall into the "hardcore" category because thats most of our following is the hardcore community. thanks for checkin' it out.

i would recommend not calling yourself something your not, so you can educate the dumb kids who think you are hardcore lol.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
well, I never really said "we are hardcore." but like i said thats who follows us. it is what it is and we are what we are.
You've played with some pretty beasty bands, man.
Nice one.

I like it, but it's not what I generally go for.
But it's goooooood ****.
R E G G A E
Quote by recklessnick
not a fan of tuffguy. but this is pretty decent i guess

hahahaha! how the **** are they tough guy?
Nice, I hadn't seen your myspace before, but my friend Jake is your drummer.