I know some of you will want to kill me for this, as they will say it belongs in the trivium thread, but thats 151 pages of "OMFG TRVIUM ROX" and no real discussion.

So, lets get down to it. I like trivium. they were the first modern metal i got into. Up here, in canada, in my school, i can count the people who like it on 1 hand. That's part of the attraction to me.

If youre not reading this full, and missed this sentence the first time, sack yourself.

^just wanted to see if you were paying attention. anyway, is trivium pop in america? Are there people who listen to it just to be popular? I wanna hear from everyone. Please!
Hardcore forum.

I've seen them 3 times, and they always had a big crowd who knew the songs, so that seems popular.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by restless_thrash
You cant really call the crusade hardcor, that was thrash. and that's the album i mean.

it's called traffic issues. please read the stickies
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by restless_thrash
You cant really call the crusade hardcor, that was thrash. and that's the album i mean.

Nobody's calling it hardcore, you just discuss it in the hardcore forum, where there are more fans. Plus the metal forum is huge already, if they let bands like Trivium be discussed in here, it would be a mess.

As for Trivium being pop, I think I maybe know 3 or 4 people who listen to them, but in all the people I've met in college I have yet to find anyone. I would hardly call them pop, although they are fairly popular, especially for metal.