Ok, I have been playing guitar for about a month now, and can play bits and parts of a lot of songs, but not put any of them completly together yet (A great example of this is Sunshine of your Love, can nail up to the solo, then forget about it). I was just wondering what song you would recommend, that I would be able to play all the way thru with some practice (NO SMOKE ON THE WATER). Thanks for helping out a newb!
stranglehold ted nugget
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Highway to Hell - AC/DC (rhythm)
Animals - Nickelback
Feelin' Way Too Damn Good - Nickelback
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nivana
Gasoline - Seether

Hopes that helps bud those are sum of the songs i play alot!!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
try some green day.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by famousninja
Dammit - Blink 182 is a simple, easy to play song that could help you get laid.

how do you imagine that being able to help
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Motorhead - Ace Of Spades

This song is awesome, and everyone knows it.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
my first song was nirvana - jesus doesnt want me for a sunbeam (unplugged)

check out that whole unplugged album
and learn it as most guitarist do

i didnt believe it would help
till i took the advice
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
If you want something interesting that poses a bit of a challenge but isn't too hard, then try some Guns N' Roses. It seems hard, but if you set yourself some hard practice time, you'll get it down in no time. Granted not all the Guns songs are easy (nailing the Sweet Child solo would take a lot of practice) but some songs like Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Patience, etc. (Slash plays a pretty simple rhythm) should be a nice project
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
learn progressions and scales and make your own music. that is always the easiest

but if you have to play someone elses creations i would recomend most acdc riffs b/c they are generaly pretty simple
they call og or nothing at all!!
Quote by punk_metal2007
how do you imagine that being able to help

people will have sex with you to get you to stop playing? or maybe things work differently in Australia and when someone hears someone else practising blink 182 songs in their room, the go into some kind of lust induced frenzy and hump all round them.