I've read alot of Reviews of the Gibson Les Paul Studio edition and I was wondering for it's semi-high price is it that much better than the Epiphone version of it?
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
You're probably going to get responses from both extremes: Gibsons are overpriced crap and you should get the Epiphone, or Gibsons are always superior to Epiphones and you should only get the Gibson.

Really you just need to play both and see for yourself, because very often it will come down to individual guitars.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
You're probably going to get responses from both extremes: Gibsons are overpriced crap and you should get the Epiphone, or Gibsons are always superior to Epiphones and you should only get the Gibson.

Really you just need to play both and see for yourself, because very often it will come down to individual guitars.

I agree with this. It really is a thrashed subject on the forum and you will only truly find out when you play both guitars for yourself.

Personally I am extremely happy with my Studio and feel it is a great guitar for the money. It is not a "value for money" guitar like the Epiphone is, but if money is not an issue just make the decision based upon the guitar you prefer.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster