Help! I need a pickup for my Fender Telecaster! It's a good guitar, but I'm in a heavy metal band, and I need more beef than the stock pickups can provide. I'm thinking of a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (Tele form) on the bridge and a Seymour Duncan Vintage Rhythm for the Neck, but I also have a DiMarzio Tone Zone T on the bridge and a DiMarzio Area T on the neck. So which one: Hot Rails/Vintage Rhythm or Tone Zone/Area T? I'm open to other options, though, so feel free to make any pickup suggestion.
thru what amp?

and i have HR for tele. it;s not going to get you metal, no matter what other guys might post.

you need to swap out the bridge, or check under the guard for humbucker routing, and add a reall full sized humbucker, if you want full humbucker tone.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
thru what amp?

and i have HR for tele. it;s not going to get you metal, no matter what other guys might post.

you need to swap out the bridge, or check under the guard for humbucker routing, and add a reall full sized humbucker, if you want full humbucker tone.

I go either through a Kustom at gigs at my church, or I go through a a pair of headphones hooked up to my DigiTech RP350 - no amp in that case. But thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind.