Hey, I was just wondering, for GP5 users, is there a way to make a track with a Grand Cleft? (the piano thingy that has a bass cleft and a treble cleft and combines them with a "{" )

My friend plays Piano... that would help.
Nope. You'd have to make 2 separate tracks, one bass, one treble and then hit view 2 tracks together.

I had the same problem not too long ago.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Quote by ibanez_rocker
Nope. You'd have to make 2 separate tracks, one bass, one treble and then hit view 2 tracks together.

I had the same problem not too long ago.

thx.
yer i 2 have wondered that
Quote by Kensai
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.
I haven't actually tried this, but what if you specifically select certain notes as bass notes - does that not add a bass cleft?
you mean writing in two voices? because that just writes them on the same stave with the note tails pointing in different directions. Handy for writing drums. Drums in the low voice, cymbals in the high.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
I'm transcribing "Adagio For Strings" to GP, and in the Viola part I just switched it to the G cleff. You can do that too.
You just have to widen the range by lowering the 6th string in some tones.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||