Any one played the Bareknuckle single coil pickups i love their humbuckers but i'd like to put some BKs in my strat?
http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/products.html
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Get the Irish Tours.

My dude's American Strat has them, and I jizz myself everytime I play it. It's dead on Gallagher/SRV.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
almost every one of my friends guitars have bks in them and generally i use his cuz my guitar is **** but i'd like to make mine better but i need singles
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
in Bareknuckles i trust
they have the best humbuckers hand down so why wouldn't they have good single coils
i was just wondering what other ppl thought of the sinner pickup cuz i've never played it
-George Will

^okay then go buy it if you swear by them. if ur in the US, ur getting real ripped off. not my problem tho.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i order through my friends penthouse address in london so i'm not getting ripped but i still don't know jack about their single coils
-George Will