I think I might have found something. I just got Skype. There's a feature called "Skypecasts." The premise is that someone would create a topic and then people can go in and talk about it.

So what if we made like, a "Jam Session" one, and just opened it up? I mean the sound quality won't be perfect but we don't have to record or anything, the built in mic on my comp sounds just fine when I wanna record a 12 bar blues to solo over. I think if we could get a guitarist or three and a bassist and drummer we could potentially have a lot of fun.

Not a band, not necessarily songwriting - just a fun jam session. Get to know some new friends, make some sweet music in the process. We could even set up a schedule, like having it every thursday night or something.

I can't do it now, but I thought I'd throw it out there. PM me if you're interested.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
It's been done and there are quite a few websites that do the exact same thing.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Hmm. Well, how did it work out? It sounds like it would be pretty sweet.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
I'd be interested if you did
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
Id be interested .... In about 6 months when I can play again
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Well, it can't happen right now but maybe sometime soon. Like this week.