why do they move? I swear I was staring at them for awhile today and was like "OMG theyz movin like lava lamps!" so I asked a friend and he's noticed the same thing....so anyone got an answer?

You showed your friend your balls?

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa

ah tits...i just re-read it and darn....he was talking bout his.
Quote by ebbbaaa

Lmfao. +1
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by Flying Couch
So... why was thou investigating thine testicles?

Like... why were you doing that?

you don't inspect yourself on a weekly basis? i r checking for lumps.
People should be more familiar with their junk.

Anyway, they move for a whole lot of reasons, a couple of which were mentioned. Breathing, temperature control, etc...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
haha i got a funny story too

1 time, i was in the shower(this was about 5 years ago) and i looked at my balls and im like, "yay black hair, puberty!!!!1" it turned out it was just an ingrown hair.........
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
you don't inspect yourself on a weekly basis? i r checking for lumps.
I don't inspect myself, per se, but I keep myself familiar.
dude honestley theres nothing better then laying on your couch butt naked when no ones around on a warm saturday afternoon and playing with your balls
and if thats not normal i dont know what is
Wowwwwwwwwwwww......

Yeah, your balls actually scrunch up and loosen up accordingly to the temperature,, because your testicles must be 2 degrees lower than your body temperature to produce sperm.

And coughing causes them to move also. This is why, if you've ever had a physical, a doctor will grab your balls and ask you to "turn your head and cough."